** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Arizona’s sunny days and desert landscapes await at this 1-bedroom studio apartment in Cornville that sleeps 3. Nested within Square Root Vineyard’s 4.5 acres of private land, this apartment boasts amazing views and a private outdoor patio, where you and your loved one can relax and unwind amid the area’s unabashed beauty!
Studio: Queen Bed and Queen Sleeper Sofa
The mature trees and acres of desert land are sure to catch your eye as you approach this Cornville home. The simple charm extends to its interior, which boasts sleek flooring and a light and airy layout.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite from the day’s adventures, prepare a tasty snack in the well-equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and dark wood elements. Settle down around the dining table, where you’ll be greeted with stunning views out the encompassing windows.
Come nighttime, the home’s queen bed will provide the utmost comfort as you sleep. Let the natural morning light wake you come sunup and turn on the TV to keep up-to-date with the morning news.
After you’ve brewed a warm cup of coffee, head outside to the home’s covered patio to breathe in the fresh desert air. Settle down amidst the quaint sitting area or set up camp on the hammock to truly appreciate your peaceful surroundings.
While this ideally located Cornville property provides a tranquil environment to escape the busyness of everyday life, you’ll be just a short drive from tons of outdoor activities, including hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and kayaking!
The wine lovers in the group will be thrilled by the plethora of nearby vineyards. While you’re right on the edge of Square Root Vineyard, you're also under 15 minutes from Page Springs, DA Ranch, Javelina Leap, and Oak Creek.
When you’re ready to treat yourself to a nice dinner out, try out Harry's Hideaway or Up the Creek, some of the area’s best fine dining options!
If you want to partake in an exciting day trip filled with hiking, shopping, and sight-seeing, drive just over 30 minutes to the towns of either Jerome or Sedona - some of Arizona’s greatest treasures.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, furnished patio, hammock, outdoor dining area, and more
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the other vacation rental on the premises, Evolve listing #376917, for 2 additional sleeping accommodations
- Beautiful Cornville location - Enjoy easy access to restaurants, shops, wineries, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, kayaking, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport (~111 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in