Spend your days lounging by the pool when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Orlando! Located just 5 minutes from downtown and a short drive from theme parks, this house is perfect for up to 10 friends or family members ready to spend an unforgettable vacation in Orlando. This well-appointed house was recently renovated, boasting upscale amenities and decor for everything you're looking for in a luxurious home-away-from-home. Look no further to upgrade your vacation!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 3 Queen Air Mattresses (1 per room)
Take downtown's energy with you to this centrally located home where you'll find mid-century modern design touches with an open floor plan that seamlessly flows between the dining room, living room, and kitchen!
Kick back in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The comfy sofa is also the perfect spot to stretch out and use the wireless internet access to surf the net.
There's no need to leave the comfort of your home-away-from-home when hunger strikes. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to make delicious meals, and the grill on the pool deck is perfect for making barbecue dinners.
Pour yourself a cocktail after dinner and enjoy a fabulous Floridian sunset on the pool deck. The end of the day is the perfect time to take a dip in the refreshing saltwater pool.
After a fun day, you're bound to fall fast asleep in one of the comfortable beds. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, while the second and third rooms have queen beds. Three queen-sized air mattress and a sectional sofa provide sleeping arrangements for 4 additional guests.
This house is truly in the perfect destination to visit and explore everything Orlando and central Florida have to offer!
Families with children won't want to miss visiting the famous Orlando-area theme parks. Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld are all less than a half hour from the house.
If you get tired of cooking on the grill or in the fully equipped kitchen, you're in luck! The house is only a few minutes from some of Orlando's best restaurants. Head downtown to eat at Artisan's Table or Shari Sushi. Other popular local eateries include Hawkers Asian Street Fair, Santiago's Bodegas for brunch, Kabooki Sushi, and Kasa. The bars on Wall Street and Orange Avenue offer a variety of great dining and drinking options for adults!
Sports fans will be heaven during their stay. The Amway Center and the Citrus Bowl are both 8 minutes from the house. If NASCAR is your favorite sport, take a 1-hour drive northeast to visit the Daytona International Speedway.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, pool with patio furniture, grill, 4 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, central heating, parking, and much more
- Fantastic Orlando location - 5 minutes to downtown attractions and great restaurants. Less than 30 minutes to theme parks, and 1 hour from Daytona and New Smyrna
- Airport: Orlando International Airport, (~8 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee (maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the 3 queen-sized air mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Due to its proximity to downtown, there may be traffic noise along the busy street
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in