|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This 6-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom beach house on the Fort Morgan peninsula is the perfect place for a family reunion or a big gathering. It sleeps up to 19 people.
The Breaker 1 House is just steps away from the white sands of the Gulf and its shimmering waves. Come away from the nameless, faceless resorts filled with hundreds of strangers. This home offers an intimate retreat where families and friends can come together and enjoy a fabulous week at the beach. In addition to spacious rooms and a full kitchen, guests have access to a pier on the bay, so you can get exceptional views of the water and wildlife.
· Living area has a DVD player and a flat-screen television.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances and a granite countertop.
· Dining area is carpeted with four stools at the kitchen bar and a table seating eight.
· Master bedroom is carpeted and has a king-size bed and a flat-screen television.
· Step-in shower in the master bathroom.
· Flat-screen televisions in all bedrooms.
· Plenty of seating on the wood deck for all of your guests.
(From mid-March until mid-August, the Breaker 1 House requires a Saturday-to-Saturday stay; however, shorter stays may be available on a case-by-case basis.)