Get a dose of calming, Midwestern charm with this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Wild Rose vacation rental condo. Nestled along the banks of Round Lake, this waterfront property provides a private, natural setting with accommodations for 4 guests. Fire up the charcoal grill for the ultimate BBQ at the lakefront picnic table, cast a line off the fishing pier or try your hand at various watersports on the clear blue waters.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Escape the stresses of everyday life when you book this quaint waterfront condo, perched alongside the banks of Round Lake in a peaceful community. Inside you’ll find lodge-themed decor, with homey accents, rustic furnishings and all the necessary comforts of home.
After a day of fishing, relax on the plush brown couch in the living room, watching the TV with DVD player or enjoying the tranquil water views.
The fully equipped kitchen provides everything necessary for preparing your favorite meals, along with a 4-person dining table. On balmy days, bring your group outside to the picnic table for a cookout on the charcoal grill.
When you’re ready to call it a night, curl up in either of the 2 full beds in each bedroom. A full bathroom with standing shower and vanity offers a private spot to freshen up after long afternoons on the lake.
During your stay, you’ll enjoy access to the community amenities including a fishing pier, boat launch with complimentary life jackets for guest use, a playground, paddleboat, fire pit, docks, canoe, and general beach access.
-- THE LOCATION --
Round Lake is a sand-bottomed recreational body of water with incredible fishing opportunities! Don’t forget to bring your poles, as bluegills, largemouth bass, crappies and more can be found throughout the clear lake waters.
Nestled just along the shoreline, this vacation rental offers prime access to the lake for even further water-based recreation, including water skiing, boating, fishing and more.
A short 10-minute drive will bring you to the nearby town of Wautoma, which offers a little something for everybody. Visit the Health Farm Market for an unique souvenir, grab a snack at the 50’s-themed Milty Wilty, tee off at Waushara Country Club, or full up on mouthwatering Italian cuisine at Christianos Pizza - which will deliver to the cabin if you don’t feel like eating out!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, lakefront picnic table, charcoal grill, TV with DVD player, central heating and more.
- Enjoy access to community amenities including a fishing pier, playground, paddleboat, fire pit, docks, canoe, boat launch and general beach access
- Private Wild Rose location with easy access to hiking, biking, boating, fishing, horseback riding, waterskiing, restaurants, shopping, golfing and much more.
- Nearest Airport: Dane County Regional Airport - 4000 International Ln, Madison, WI 53704 (~94.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty due to the location
- NOTE: All lakes in the area are "No Wake"
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Due to no trash collection in the area, you will need to remove all of your trash after your stay, or pay a fine of $30