|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
THE RIVER CABIN - This modern, single level home is cozy and efficient. Quiet and private, set among residential and vacation properties.
Located at 24 Bell Rapids Road, just 4.5 miles south of Hagerman, Idaho off US HWY 30. Check the map in this listing for guidance to The River Cabin. Directions as follows:
From Hagerman, drive 4.5 miles south on US HWY 30, cross over the Snake River on the bridge, turn WEST on Bell Rapids Road, The River Cabin is the fourth house on the right and has a VACATION RENTAL sign at the top of the driveway. Drive down the driveway and begin to enjoy this peaceful location.
Lovely viewing from inside or out. A great place to find peace, explore, fish and relax.
Only 4.5 miles south of Hagerman, Idaho. Grocery, Hardware, Fishing and Hunting licenses, restaurants and bars, gas/convenience, all available within minutes.
On the river:
* Big Dock to tie-up to, boat ramp close by
* Canoe provided, Kayaks available for rental
* Fish off the dock or find dozens of fishing spots within a couple of miles
* Fire pit next to the river for evening enjoyment and campfire cooking
* Well kept lawn and landscape for yard games, tents and gatherings
THE RIVER CABIN ALSO HOSTS:
Call TODAY for special event pricing!!
Hagerman Valley is southern Idaho's Oasis. When traveling across the desert, it looks barren. Bliss, Idaho is the northern gateway to 40 miles of the Snake River Scenic Byway on Hwy. 30. Water in abundance from rivers, lakes and springs. The landscape is transformed by lush greenery and vegetation.
How do you have fun? There's something here for you!
1. Bird watching - the highest density of bird species in Idaho, maybe the West.
2. Fishing - trout, bass, crappie, crayfish, sturgeon
3. Boating - 2 long and deep reservoirs for wakeboarding, skiing and sightseeing
4. Rafting and Kayaking - Some of the best white water in Idaho. Start from the Malad River confluence and goes to the Bliss bridge take-out, over 8 miles of wild river.
5. Historic places of interest - Thousand Springs, Balanced Rock, Hagerman Fossil Beds, Oregon Trail, Blue Heart Springs, City of the Rocks and much more.
6. Public access - 9 Idaho state parks, boat ramps, fishing for everyone including ADA, walking trails and scenic overlooks.
Hagerman Valley was formed 40,000 to 50,000 years ago by two separate geological events.
1.The Bonneville Flood was a torrent of biblical proportion that cut through Utah, Idaho and Washington. Hagerman Valley was scoured by BILLIONS of gallons of water, hundreds of feet deep.
2. At the same time, The Great Rift Lava Flow released mile after mile of flowing lava that blanketed what is now South-Central Idaho. When the flowing lava encountered the high water of the Bonneville Flood, the vertical lava walls of Hagerman Valley were formed.
The lava flow also created the Snake River Basin Aquifer and the pure water originating from as far as Yellow Stone Park and the Teton Mountains of Wyoming, pours out of Hagerman Valley's lava walls into the Snake River. This is called Thousand Springs and these magnificant springs can be found up and down Hagerman Valley for 30 miles.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||C$61.17 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$339.81|
|Pet Fee||C$27.18 + Tax|
1. Rates apply up to 6 people.
2. Maximum occupancy is: 8
3. Pets - Must be well behaved and approved by owner!
4. A $250 refundable Damage Retainer
5. Cleaning Fee - $45/stay or every 7 days, for longer stays
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.