Enjoy rare moments in our One-Bedroom Villas and One-Bedroom Premium Villas. Each residence welcomes you with natural materials, colorful accents, and tropical garden or water views. Soak up the scenery from the villa’s living room, where a plush sleeper sofa and armchairs invite you to enjoy. Connect seamlessly to home and the office via complimentary High Speed Internet Access. One-Bedroom Villas add to the homey ambience with a dining table for four and a well appointed kitchenette. Take advantage of all the day has to offer, then retire to the master bedroom, where—in both villas—a second HDTV resides alongside a king-size Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed topped with crisp white linens and plush pillows. In the adjacent bathroom, a combination bathtub/shower in One-Bedroom Villas or a spacious walk-in shower in One-Bedroom Premium Villas combines with Shine for Sheraton™ bath amenities to offer rejuvenation. A washer and dryer means laundry needs are effortlessly met.
Images on this listing are representative of the style and quality of units on property. Actual unit is assigned upon arrival. Layout of unit, views and furniture may vary slightly.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Garden or Water Views
- Two HDTVs/DVD Player
- Breakfast Bar for Two (Select Villas)
- Balcony or Patio (Select Villas)
- Dining Area for Four to Six
- King-size Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed Topper
- Combination Bathtub/Shower or Walk-in Shower
- Washer and Dryer
ABOUT THE AREA
Encounter unforgettable adventures and unexpected sights in Central Florida, where year-round sunshine and golden beaches combine with a seemingly endless list of entertainment for all ages. Our expansive resort is located in the center of it all.
For family fun, explore the area’s world-famous amusement parks. The Walt Disney World® Resort, Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom®, and the Universal Orlando Resort—home to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—are all less than ten miles away. Make memories at Legoland Florida with a hot air balloon ride or skydive in a vertical wind tunnel. The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers a different type of aeronautical adventure. View the Space Shuttle Atlantis(SM), try the Astronaut Training Experience (ATX)®, and lunch with a real astronaut. Animal lovers will enjoy Sea World® Orlando, Discovery Cove, and the Sea Life Aquarium—each within five miles. For a truly wild ride, venture to Gatorland or take an airboat to the Everglades.
On International Drive, restaurants and shopping unite with nightclubs, live music, movie theaters, and, as of early 2015, the Orlando Eye: a sibling of the London Eye. Destination shopping is also available at the renowned Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, Orlando Premium Outlets, and Mall at Millennia, all within a ten-mile radius of the resort.
And don’t forget the city’s famous sports teams. October through April, you can catch the NBA’s Orlando Magic at play, while March through May MLB Spring Training takes place in multiple locations. Racing fans can plan a daytrip to Daytona Beach for packed racetracks, speed weeks, and exhibitions—from NASCAR's Daytona 500 to its Firecracker 400. You can also channel your inner athlete by playing 18 holes at the nearby Grand Pines Golf Club.
The Orlando/Orange County Convention Center is also conveniently positioned three miles from our front door while the Amway Center—Orlando’s top concert and event venue—is just a short drive away.
- Orlando Convention Center 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Grande Pines Golf Club (formerly the International Golf Club) 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Disney Springs®/West End 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Kennedy Space Center 80.5 km/50.0 miles
- SeaWorld® 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Walt Disney World® Resort 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Epcot® 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Disney MGM Studios 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Universal Studios® 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Islands of Adventure 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Magic Kingdom® Park 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Citrus Bowl 24.1 km/15.0 miles
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Minimum age required to check in is 18 years.
- Master Card, AMEX & Visa accepted
- All accommodations are non smoking, use designated smoking areas
- Free Parking
- Pets are not permitted
- ALL BOOKINGS ARE NON CANCELLABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE