|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Are you ready for a new kind of vacation experience, independent of tiny and/or pricey hotel rooms?
Do you enjoy the full comforts of a home while traveling, only steps away from the water, right in the middle of the most vibrant, exciting part of Victoria, BC?
Please explore all this modern, warm, impeccably clean studio can offer you. This is our personal part-time home as well as it can be yours, so no attention to detail has been spared.
Mermaid Wharf is a modern steel and concrete building with excellent building safety, and a waterfront location second to none in Victoria.
The studio comes fully equipped to be your home away from home...
- fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- full size fridge / freezer
- coffe maker
- full size stove and oven
- en-suite washer/dryer combo
- linens and towels included
- flat screen 720p HDTV with Boxee internet device, delivering unlimited movies and shows via Netflix
- high speed wireless and wired internet
- DVD player
- unlimited phone calls within Canada and U.S.
- gas fireplace
- queen size bed with pillow top mattress
- custom maple furnishings providing an incredible amount of storage space
- private south facing patio with furnishings (May to Oct. only)
- complementary bicycles to explore the city
- reasonably priced pay parking right beside the building
These are just some of the many activities you can access within just a short stroll from the studio:
Whale and wildlife watching
Exploring historic sites
Great shopping for eclectic to designer tastes
Harbour ferry cruises
Museums, galleries, theaters and festivals
Kayaking rentals and guided tours
While your studio has its own fully equipped gourmet kitchen, you may at times wish to experience the incredibly diverse food scene of Victoria.
With over 100 dining establishments within an easy 15 minute stroll, ranging from fast casual to high end fine dining, and representing most of the world's ethnic groups, Downtown Victoria will not disappoint.
The following are some of our personal favourites, and come highly recommended:
John's Place - A true Victoria institution, and featured on Canada's Food Network, John's Place is a great place at any time of the day, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Located just 3 blocks east of Mermaid Wharf
The Noodle Box - Another Victoria original, The Noodle Box has redefined casual Asian Cuisine for us with its focus on freshness, flavour and presentation, at very reasonable prices. Located just 2 blocks from the Studio
Cactus Club Cafe - BC owned and operated, Cactus Club Cafe offers casual Fine Dining with a vibrant atmosphere, right in the center of the Victoria entertainment district. With a menu designed by Canada's first Iron Chef Rob Feenie you are guaranteed an outstanding dining experience. Located just 4 blocks from Mermaid Wharf
Afternoon Tea at the Empress Hotel - Take in this more than a century old tradition in the Tea Lobby of the Empress Hotel. A quintessential Victoria experience in historic surroundings that will remain memorable for years to come. Only 3 blocks from Mermaid Wharf on the Inner Harbour
Visit the Tourism Victoria web site for a full, current listing of events
- Transit service: Victoria Public Transit
- Getting around Victoria Harbour: Victoria Harbour Ferry and Tours
- Taxi Services: Victoria Taxi - Yellow Cab of Victoria
- Ferry Services: BC Ferries - Coho Ferries (to U.S.)
- Air Travel: Victoria International Airport - Harbour Air Seaplanes
- Bus Travel: TofinoBus - Take a scenic bus tour to the wild West Coast to Tofino or Ucluelet
- Kayak rentals: Ocean River Adventures
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have, we would be pleased to assist.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 31 2016 - Dec 23 2016
4 night minimum stay
Christmas / Holiday
Dec 24 - Jan 2
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|edible welcome basket||C$35|
We will be personally present at check in to make you familiar with all aspects of the studio and the building, and to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Maximum occupancy 2
Suite is non-smoking.
Sorry, no pets due to allergy concerns of other guests.
Your suite is cleaned and ready for occupancy upon your arrival.
Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m.
We accept payments by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or American Express via PayPal, or if you have a Canadian bank account, payment can be made using Interac Email money transfer.
Rates quoted in Canadian funds
Payment terms are 50% deposit at time of booking. Full payment 60 days prior to occupancy.
Cancellation penalties apply, please refer to our Cancellation Policy on our web site
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.