|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The Ski Hill Condos are among the best year-round vacation rentals in Breckenridge. This large two- bedroom plus loft, which has the space of a three bedroom, comfortably accommodates eight guests and is perfect for your group of friends or family. It features a spacious living room and separate dining area, both with beautiful views of historic downtown Breckenridge.
LOCATION – Ski Hill Condos are located on the corner of Ski Hill Rd. and Park Ave in Breckenridge. They sit one block from Main Street, two blocks from the gondola, and half a block from the free shuttle stop. Just a few minutes on the shuttle and you will find yourself at the slopes. Downtown does not get much closer than this with shopping, dining and nightlife only a block away.
AMENITIES – The decor warmly integrates the rocky mountain style with all the comforts of home. This condo is suited with a queen-size bed in both the Master Suite and the Queen bedroom. The Loft offers two twin size beds and a bathroom of its own. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. You will find plenty of entertainment in the living room area with a flat screen TV, DVD player, books, games and a CD/radio with iPod connection for hours of fun. In addition to these amenities, you can warm up instantly after a day on the slopes by the gas fireplace in the living room or by a visit to the outdoor hot tubs. With its amenities and proximity to Main St. and the slopes, the Ski Hill condos are a great way to spend a vacation here in Breckenridge!
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms + Loft / 3 Baths (Full) / 1,332 s.f. / 3rd Floor / Columbia Building
• Sleeps 8 – 2 Queens, 2 Twins, 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Baldy Mountain & downtown Breckenridge
• Ski Hill Condominiums – Peak 8 Neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 mile walk to Gondola or 1.5 mile drive to Peak 8 base
o Shuttle – 250 ft. to free shuttle located on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St – 0.2 miles to Main St.
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (9 – dining area table, 1 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat Screen TV & DVD player
• Laundry – Coin operated washer & dryer located on 2nd floor of the building
• Hot Tub/Pool – Outdoor hot tub & pool (seasonal) located in common area
• Parking – Covered parking with 1 space available – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking