|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Lose yourself in this mountain top retreat! Fair Mountain Retreat is a spacious four-bedroom rustic yet elegant townhome that sleeps up to thirteen. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood 1000 feet above the picturesque Town of Breckenridge and it overlooks the Arapahoe National Forest and the Breckenridge Ski Area. With two separate living areas and outstanding amenities, this home is the perfect place to vacation with your family or large group for your next trip to the mountains.
LOCATION – This beautiful townhome is located on beautiful Baldy Mountain. It is an easy walk to the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle stop located 0.2 miles away at the intersection of Emmett Load and Baldy Road.
AMENITIES – The open, modern kitchen features stainless appliances and granite countertops and is surrounded by a spacious dining room and living room area. The open floor plan is complimented by gorgeous floor to ceiling windows and 30 foot vaulted ceilings that offer amazing natural light and mountain views. The sunken living room walks out to a large wooden deck with a private hot tub, fire pit and a gas grill. The upper level living area and loft has plenty of entertainment for a large family or group. In the loft area there is a foosball table and plenty of board games to keep everyone entertained. The home theatre features a 60” TV with DIRECTV and Blu-Ray player mounted on an elevated floor with a 5-seater couch. This sofa opens up to a full-size sleeper sofa that is accompanied by two individual couch chairs. Within the home theatre room, there is a full-size wet bar with a wraparound granite countertop with sink, dishwasher, and refrigerator with ice maker.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths (3 Full/1 Half – off entryway) / 3,419 sq. feet
• Sleeps up 13 – 3 Queens, 1 Full/Queen Murphy Bed, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin), 1 Twin Sleeper (Master Bedroom) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Rec Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Ten Mile Range
• Woodmoor at Breckenridge Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 4.4 miles to Peak 9 base
o Shuttle – 0.2 miles (4 min. walk) to shuttle located on Emmett Lode
o Main St – 4 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 14 people (8-10 – dining area table, 4 – folding table)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master Queen Suite
• Living Room – Large flat screen TV & Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Recreation Room – Foosball, full-size wet bar, home theater with 60” flat screen TV with DIRECTV, Blu-ray DVD player & board games
• Laundry – Full Size Washer & Dryer located on Main Level
• Outdoor Patio – Private Deck facing the Ten Mile Range with 6 wooden chairs, 3 side tables, private hot tub, fire pit & gas grill
• AWD/4WD RECOMMENDED during winter months
• Parking - 2 car garage & 1 outdoor space - 3 parking spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking