|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
FAMILY OWNED AND RENTED
3 level, 3,200 sq ft log home
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths
(includes 2 master suites)
* Sleeps up to 12
• Large game room with pool table
• Direct TV, Wifi, and DVD players in 4 rooms
• Gas fireplace
• Large wrap around deck on 1st level and 2nd level
• Large 8 person HOT TUB with long range mountain and lake views
• Large Outdoor Gas Grill
• 4 Queen size beds
• Clean linens provided
• Fully supplied kitchen - including washer/dryer
• Waterfront dock with boat slip provided
• Complimentary canoe available at the dock
• Pet permitted upon request – Additional Fee.
Situated high in the Appalachian Mountains, this relaxing location offers everything you could possibly want for a vacation destination! Whether it be for your family or a small group to spend some time together, there is room for it all! With being just outside of many large towns, you are far enough away to unlock from the daily grind, yet close enough to enjoy your time with some entertainment as well.
Zip Lining, Gem Mining, Boat Rentals, Storytelling Festival, Bristol Motor Speedway, White Water Rafting, Water Tubing and Hiking
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 6 2016 - Oct 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Nov 17 2016
1 night minimum stay
Dec 22 2016 - Jan 2 2017
4 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||C$180 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$266|
|Pet Fee||C$133 + Tax|
Pets under 60lbs are welcome with a flat pet fee of $100 for 1-2 pets. There will be an additional $50 charge per pet for 3+ pets.
Please contact the rental manager for current promotions!
Raceweek, National Story Telling Festival, Christmas in July.
All payments are made through PayPal found on our home website at: www.lakecabingetaway.com
Seasonal/Holiday/Event rates apply-
Please contact us with your dates and we will take care of your reservation