|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
BRAND NEW CUSTOM DESIGNED AMISH LOG CABIN COMPLETED IN 2013. INCREDIBLY PEACEFUL AND PRIVATE ALL WOODED ACREAGE, CRYSTAL CLEAR LAKE, SAND BOTTOM STREAM RUNNING THROUGHOUT ENTIRE 7 ACRE PROPERTY.
NEW OUTDOOR ALL CEDAR RUSTIC 6-PERSON STEAM SPA FOR THE ULTIMATE IN RELAXATION!
Are you looking for a crowded water skiing lake? Loud neighbors you can see from your deck? A busy lake with lots of boats? A lot so small you can't even throw a football on? No birds or nature to enjoy?
**THEN THIS IS NOT YOUR PLACE!**
As it says in many of the reviews, if you ARE looking for 'stress free solitude,' a 'warm and peaceful' place to vacation, and a property to enjoy nature and privacy on a secluded lake that is still close to restaurants and town, then this IS the place.
Welcome to the Blackberry Lodge! A spacious log cabin built entirely by a local Amish family on 7 PRIVATE WOODED ACRES of paradise with a no wake crystal clear lake, no neighbors in sight, a beautiful sand bottom stream winding through the property, and park like trails for you to enjoy nature the way it should be. Charmingly named for the abundance of flowering and fragrant blackberry bushes throughout the property, Blackberry Lodge is nestled in a beautiful forest on a ridge overlooking the lake. It is peaceful beyond imagination and INCREDIBLY private. So private, in fact, unless you leave the property you may not even see another person during your stay except for the people in your group. You get this incredibly secluded private spot hidden in a serene forest yet Blackberry Lodge lodge is less than 5 minutes away from town where you can enjoy great restaurants, cute shops, golf courses, and everything else!
If you have never been in an Amish cabin before they are one-of-a-kind. The 'old world' construction, attention to detail, and northern logs are something you don't find today. Its a unique experience that you will truly appreciate once you step foot inside. I guarantee as soon as you get here you will forget about the stress and worry of your 'real life' and never want to leave. Our property and lodge are made for the ultimate in relaxation and the opportunity for you to truly bond with your family in the most peaceful outdoor setting imaginable. Skeptical? Just check out the many unbiased reviews posted on my page.
IF by chance you ever do want to leave for a short time (but you may never want to) we are SO CLOSE (just a just couple miles) from quaint little downtown Wautoma. Cute shops, restaurants, grocery stores, farmers markets, coffee shops, a nice wine bar, Amish country, and friendly people! Wisconsin Dells is only 1.5 hours away. Two great 18 hole public course are less than 5 minutes away. And Big Silver Lake (a full waterski lake) is one mile away with a public boat landing. Its like you are in the middle of nowhere without being in the middle of nowhere! For more information on 'things to do' click on the 'owner information' link.
No deposit required, no charges for use of our canoe, paddle boat, kayak, rowboat, outdoor games (bean bag toss, horseshoes), indoor games (FOOSBALL, Electric DARTS, board games). NO cleaning fees. Also included 'FREE' of charge: incredible lake views, wildlife (birds including blue jays, robins, red headed wood peckers, oriols, also ducks, deer, turkey, squirrels, turtles, frogs, geese, sand hill cranes, loons, to name a few), star gazing at night (this is AMAZING!), use of our well groomed trails and sand bottom stream winding through our property to EXPLORE, use of our custom limestone fire pit and seating area for amazing bon fires....and so much more!!
And a bonus room with a log wood finished bar and electronic darts and foosball table!
Perfect for families with small children or teenagers, a romantic getaway, adventure seekers, a girls long weekend escape, a boys fishin' and grillin' weekend, nature lovers, a lake retreat, a place to let your dogs run 'free', or those just looking to 'get away from it all' in a quiet, secluded location!
-Situated almost one-half mile from the road and built on a ridge overlooking the lake and tall pines.
-Large great room with all log furniture furniture, Two bedrooms (one upstairs, one down), two all cedar full bathrooms (one up, one down) and a loft overlooking the great room with a log futon (can be used as another bedroom)
- One queen bed (downstairs bedroom), one queen bunk with full over top (upstairs bedroom), and two futons (all furniture rustic log wood construction). Can accommodate 8 people.
- 100% constructed by a local Amish family with incredible attention to detail and 'old world' Amish construction.
- Amish constructed rustic hickory cabinetry throughout.
- Hand peeled Amish Northern Pine logs that incorporate the rich beauty and charm of Wisconsin's woodlands into the home.
- Wrap around cedar deck. Over 1,000 sq. feet of outside decking, with sections screened in, and a brand new stainless steel grill for some outdoor cooking. Brand new deep seating patio furniture, rustic log picnic table, and log chairs also on deck. With our unique setting you may never want to come in from the outdoors!
- Soaring ceilings! 25' ceilings in great room with rustic ceiling fan. Wood and logs throughout lodge interior.
- State of the art stereo with inside and outdoor speakers.
- Brand new 46 inch LED TV with Blueray disc player overlooking great room for those rainy days. Many free movies to choose from.
- Amish constructed stone gas fireplace as the focal point of the great room.
- Bonus area featuring log bar and wood burning fireplace.
- Great room for gathering facing lake and tall pines.
- All new stainless steel appliances with gas stove.
- CENTRAL air and gas furnace with programmable thermostat.
- Two bathrooms are all 100% northern cedar that makes them look and feel like a rustic spa.
- A newly drilled well with water so crystal clear and that tastes so pure you will never want to touch bottled water again (drilled through a layer of granite and pure sand).
- Since this is a log cabin lodge we have outfitted the entire place with beautiful wildlife scenery and taxidermy. Wood ducks, fox, geese, and a huge red stag mount overlooking the great room.
-**NEW** HI SPEED WIFI is now available for a nominal charge. FREE use of RUKU for streaming that gives you FREE access to Netflix, LIVE news streaming, and other entertainment channels all included in the $35 WIFI charge for your entire stay!
- Since Blackberry lodge is NEW you get to experience all NEW log furniture, bedding, and stainless steel appliances. Be one of the first to enjoy!
- Pet friendly- not only do we welcome pets but we encourage them! Your furry friend will love exploring the stream, running on the groomed trails, exploring the forest, and fetching a stick from our dock.
BLACKBERRY HUT (custom log bar and game room)
- With separate screened in area (additional 500sq feet) with stone pavers overlooking limestone firepit gathering area with view of stream and beach.
- Next to bar is a FOOSBALL TABLE and electronic darts!
- Take a short walk across the bridge where you will find the beautiful 20 acre crystal clear lake.
- Sandy beach.
- Free use of paddle boat, row boat, canoe, and kayak.
- Swim on new aluminum swim raft. 12 feet deep by raft. Spring fed lake! We have swam this lake for 4 years and you can see right to the bottom of the lake at 12 feet.
- Incredible fishing with an abundance of blue gill, bass, and crappie.
- Private setting - one of only three homes on the lake with NO public access.
- Over 1/2 mile of sandy bottom crystal clear stream winding throughout the property.
- Catch frogs, crayfish, and minnows!
- Or just splash and have a good time without worrying about deep water.
- Incredibly spacious additional sandy beach on stream perfect for small children.
- Reading benches along stream for resting and enjoying nature or pulling out your favorite book and listening to the water.
- 7 acres of private peaceful settings.
- Multiple park like trails throughout property for hiking or peaceful walks.
- Be ready to see all kinds of wildlife: cardinals, woodpeckers, blue birds, blue jays, humming birds, turkey, deer, squirrels, eagles, ducks, geese, chipmunks and turtles.
- Two fire-pits for building fires: an all Limestone built fire-pit by 'Blackberry hut' (see picture), and fire-pit by the lake.
-Sandy game playing area next to lodge with rustic log benches (see picture) to play all your favorite outdoor games that are on premise and FREE for you to use (horse shoes, ring toss, bean bag toss).
You get all this and Blackberry Lodge is ONLY 5 MINUTES from Wautoma. We are SO CLOSE to great restaurants, grocery stores, two golf courses, and cute shops. For instance:
-Silvercryst Reataurant:2 miles (right on Big Silver lake with an incredible sand beach for the kids and TIKI bar for the adults with great steaks and seafood),
-Moose Inn- 2 miles (just great food of all kind)
-Christiano's Brick Oven Pizza (the best pizza anywhere and they Deliver Right To The Lodge!).
All almost within walking distance but you get the peace and tranquility of being up North!
Keywords- lake front, water front, beach, lodge, cabin, cottage, log home, amish, relaxing, restful, quiet, wildlife, nature, stream, fishing, boating, canoeing, paddle boat, swimming, waupaca, skiing, ice fishing
-Summer season is Fri-Fri rentals ONLY.
-THIS IS A PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY. Just read our reviews and you will see how your furry friend will just love Blackberry Lodge and the 7 acres to explore.
-The rate is all inclusive! You get full use of the 7 acre property, lodge, hut, free use of the canoe, row boat, paddle boat, raft, foosball table, firepits, outdoor games, indoor games, free movies, and PEACE and TOTAL PRIVACY on our wooded lake property
Waushara County and the Wautoma area have 96 lakes and miles of trout streams, rivers, and acres upon acres of beautiful forests, rolling hills, and abundant wildlife. It feels like you are definitely in Northern Wisconsin with out the drive long drive!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 23 2016 - Jan 2 2017
6 night minimum stay
Jun 2 2017 - Jun 29 2017
7 night minimum stay
Jun 30 2017 - Sep 1 2017
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|WIFI (if activated)||C$47 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||C$66 + Tax|
-Summer season is Fri-Fri rentals ONLY.
-The rate is all inclusive! You get full use of the 7 acre property, lodge, hut, free use of the canoe, row boat, paddle boat, raft, foosball table, firepits, outdoor games, indoor games, free movies, and PEACE and TOTAL PRIVACY on our wooded lake property!