|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
E Komo Mai 'Welcome' to this WATERFRONT one bedroom upper level bay villa with the master bedroom overlooking the ocean!! We are a gated community. Enjoy a dream vacation with this stunning, extensively upgraded and customized oceanfront gold++++ villa; it is a rare gem among the Kapalua Bay Villas. With over 1200 square feet of luxurious living space, this two story townhouse style villa, with extended square footage, showcases expansive oceanfront views due to its amazingly close proximity to the water (you have to see it to believe it - photos just don't do justice). This is the perfect place for honeymooners, anniversaries, first timers to Maui, and everyone returning for special moments and memories.
This villa has been designed by a well-known designer with island inspired furnishings - it boasts a fabulous custom kitchen with solid cherry cabinetry, gorgeous granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances -- all overlooking the expanded living room with floor to ceiling windows and the breathtaking ocean beyond. There is a full bathroom on each floor, an expanded and oversized master suite with private lanai and jaw-dropping views of the ocean, the white sandy beach surrounded by the staggering beauty of lush landscaping and palm trees at the famed Kapalua Resort. Wake in the morning as the sun rises over the majestic beauty of the West Maui mountains, nestled beside the glistening ocean frontage. Begin your day in the newly designed master bath with an oversized, step-down shower and granite counters -- all with fabulous views of the ocean!!
Enjoy magnificent views of the famous Honolua Bay, the Plantation Golf Course & Clubhouse; watch fishing boats go by, cruise liners, catamarans, and wind surfers too... During the annual whale migration season you'll see these magnificent creatures come up out of the water; it's a marvel and a wonder to behold - right from the comfort of your living room or bedroom. The large and beautiful sea turtles come to a cove that is just in front of the villa. They can be clearly seen using Nikon Prostaff binoculars provided for our guests. Breathtaking!!
There is so much to do and enjoy… several beaches within walking distance, snorkeling, stand up paddle-boarding, many many fabulous restaurants and local fare too, luau's, zip-lining, two golf courses with a shuttle to take you to/from + 2 more courses a short drive away, scuba, fishing, sailing, parasailing, dinner sunset cruises, a pool literally steps away, and the list goes on.
Our villa, with spectacular 'makai and mauka' (ocean and mountain) views, will surpass your expectations; the sunsets you have to see to believe, windows open to the warm and gentle trade winds, the tranquility of the beaches, hearing the surf from your villa - it doesn't get any better than this!!
• Walk along the beautiful COASTAL TRAIL...just outside your door in front of the building
• For GOLF...play the famed PLANTATION Golf Course with substantial guest savings. This course is where the first annual PGA invitational tournament of the year takes place. Also, play the championship BAY Golf Course which sponsored an LPGA tournament. For instruction go to the state of the art facility at the KAPALUA GOLF ACADEMY...featuring driving range and pro shops too!!
• For SPA lovers...walk to the world class KAPALUA SPA MONTAGE - facials, massage, steam, sauna, salon, fitness - fee/ask about a special offer.
• For TENNIS players...visit the award winning facility at the KAPALUA TENNIS GARDEN, instruction available & pro shop too.
• For adventure…zip-lining, horseback riding, diving, surfing, paddle boarding, wind surfing, helicopter tours, drive to Hana, winery-wine tasting, dawn bicycle ride down Haleakala, and much more!
• NOV to APR...whale watching season
• JAN - Hyundai PGA Golf Tournament of Champions, Kapalua
• FEB - World Whale Day
• MAR - Celebration of the Arts Festival @ Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
• MAY - Maui County Carnival, Kahului
• JUN - Kapalua Wine & Food Festival @ Ritz-Carlton
• JUL - Fourth of July celebration on Front Street in Lahaina
• AUG - Hawaii Int'l Music Festival, Kahului
• SEP - Annual Maui Marathon
• OCT - Halloween Costume Parade, Front Street/Lahaina
• OCT - Xterra World Championship Triathlon
• NOV-DEC - Maui Women's Pro Surfing Tournament, Honolua Bay
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 8 2017 - Dec 14 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Please ask for rates for Dec 15 thru Jan 7.
Rates do not include tax.
Exceptions to minimum stay to fill calendar.
Accidental Property Damage Waiver Available.
Hawaii Tax ID# W4012720602
On island property manager for your care during your stay.