When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Come experience a truly unique Cape Cod vacation in this quaint, comfortable, newly renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bath, Chalet style “A-Frame” home on the waterfront of Uncle Harveys Pond. Located at the end of a quiet, secluded cul-de-sac in the exclusive Barley Neck section of East Orleans lays this tranquil, private oasis with panoramic waterfront views. Privacy and solitude invites quiet reading on the deck or a game of croquet or bocce in the yard. A bird watchers paradise awaits you as you sip your morning coffee on the deck overlooking the pond. Bring your canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle-boards or rent nearby to enjoy the full beauty of this exquisite location. Enjoy an evening around the fire pit while star gazing or meteor shower watching! Take a five minute walk to Meetinghouse Pond where you can launch your boat and cruise “The River” out to Pleasant Bay. Take a local seal watching cruise or just relax and enjoy the spectacular sunset. Less than a mile takes you to East Orleans Village where you can enjoy homemade ice cream at the Sundae School, Pizza at Zia’s, or dinner at the Nauset Beach Club and live evening entertainment at the Barley Neck Inn. Pick up your fresh fish and fine butcher meats for grilling at Nauset Farms. Drive or bike less than 2 miles to enjoy the glorious surf and renowned beach at the world famous Nauset Beach, a part of the Cape Cod National Seashore. Enjoy a bike ride on the Cape Cod Bike Trail with its expansive 20 miles of salt marsh, cranberry bogs and ponds. Stroll downtown Orleans to enjoy quaint shops and eateries. Orleans is home to the Cape Cod Baseball league Firebirds team where families bring their chairs and blankets under the lights to enjoy an evening of old fashioned baseball (wood bats!) featuring the finest collegiate ballplayers. Orleans is also home to the Academy of Performing Arts, live theater with its’ own resident company. Orleans is truly a vacation destination offering something for everyone to enjoy!
• Open A-Frame floor plan w/Great Room offers stunning 2 story glass with waterfront views
• 2 comfortable seating areas with 2 full sized couches and a 2 chair reading area
• Full Kitchen w/ breakfast bar seating for 4 w/additional separate dining area seats 6.
• Additional drop-leaf table ideal for buffet serving and dining
• 2 BR’s Sleeps 6 comfortably
• 2nd BR Master Suite has queen bed; glass sliding doors to a Juliet deck with seating for 2
• Half bath off Master Suite
• 1st floor BR has 1 bunk and 1 trundle (2 twins with option to convert to a King)
• Full bath 1st floor
• Beautiful masonry fireplace
• Outdoor shower
• Expansive deck overlooking pond with table/chairs/umbrella for outside eating and relaxing
• Outdoor fireplace/pit
Flat screen TV w/DVD
High speed internet
Air Conditioning in both bedrooms
|Pre-occupancy cleaning fee||C$200|
We are open to weekend or other mid-week stays where dates are available after June 1st of each year.
Spring season actually ends on Saturday, June 13th. Fall season actually begins on Saturday, September 19th. Website glitch does not allow overlap of dates for Saturday same day turnover.
10% discount for 2 week rentals; 15% discount for 3+ week rentals.