|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
In lavishly furnished penthouse (flat with a total of six rooms/160 m2) on the 8th floor with lake and park view bedroom for rent with queen size bed and adjacent own bathroom. The apartment will be shared with owner.
The flat is ideally located and very close to Geneva’s main railway station Cornavin (8 mins by walk, 2 stops), international organizations (12 mins, 2 stops) and just opposite the Perle du Lac Park, the Geneva Lake shores and the Botanical Gardens. There is also easy public transportation taking you everywhere in the city. Geneva International Airport is located less than 20 mins away.
For short or mid term stays as of 2 nights.
- Bedroom of 15m2 with adjacent, own 3.50 m2 bathroom and toilet
- Comfortable queen sized bed
- Nicely furnished with a writing cabinet, cupboard with
hidden television, chairs and carpet on wooden floor
- Two built-in wardrobes offering plenty of space for
coats, suits and other personal belongings
- Owen balcony of 6 m2 giving onto a park
- Access to laundry room for washing and drying
- Possibility to use the fully equipped kitchen
- Bed sheets and towels included in the rent
Rates are depending on the length of the stay (the longer the lower), and vary between single and double occupancy as well as the season of the year (low, normal, special events/high).
A local tax of CHF 50.00 per booking applies in any case.
I gladly provide an individual price quote.
- by bank wire transfer
- by PayPal using Credit Card or PayPal account-
- or cash payment at arrival
- by bank cheque
A deposit of 50% of the rent is due at booking.
I am looking forward to welcoming you in Geneva!
Lively neighborhood with lots of shops, bars, restaurants for any type of foods.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 16 2016 - Dec 20 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay