|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
4 Bedrooms/3.5 Baths, with seasonal sleeping porch, Custom Designed 3100 sq. ft. with Outdoor Living Space. In the main house there are 2 Master suites each with a king bed. The Bunk House has 2 additional bedrooms, one with a queen and twin bed and the other with 3 twin beds. The attached covered and screened in sleeping porch features a queen sized swing bed. It's the perfect spot to relax and sleep at the end of the day (weather permitting).
Created by luxury resort Designer Tag Galyean, The Tree House at Wild Rock includes all the amenities you would expect in a luxury vacation rental, with an outdoor twist. Located near Fayetteville, West Virginia in the New River Gorge, The Tree House is perfect for family adventure vacations.
This vacation rental was built with sustainability in mind using high-quality, long-life materials, including hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, a metal mineshaft roof and cedar plank siding. Galyean’s design pays respect to the region’s history and is true to West Virginia’s rugged landscape and character.
You will be just minutes away from Fayetteville, West Virginia, recently named 'One of America's Coolest Small Towns' by Budget Travel Magazine. Fayetteville is home to eclectic and unique art galleries and boutiques as well as diverse, independently owned, restaurants and eateries. Enjoy locally-brewed craft beer and sample authentic Central American fare at Diogi's Latin Cuisine or visit Pies & Pints Pizzeria, named one of the Top 20 Pizza Spots in the U.S. by The Huffington Post.
If you are looking to have fun in the great outdoors, look no further. The Tree House is located in the heart of all things adventure. We are immediately adjacent to Adventures on the Gorge, a full service outfitter with three restaurants and huge pool. Book endless fun activities there. With outdoor activities available nearby for all ages and ability levels, the Tree House can serve as your hub for a fun, memorable adventure vacation.
**Adventures and Activities**
- World-class whitewater rafting and kayaking available on the Gauley River (Ranked as one of the top 10 whitewater rivers in the world)
- Family rafting and float-trips on the New River
- Renowned rock climbing opportunities throughout the New River Gorge and within an easy walk from the front door via a trail built in co-ordination with the Access Fund
- Nearly 10 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails accessible from the front door
- 13 miles of IMBA-built single track at the Arrowhead stacked-loop trail system (within a 10 minute drive)
- Aerial adventures, a high-speed zipline and an amazing canopy tour system is only 1 mile away
- Nearby fly fishing (and guided float trips) for trout and smallmouth bass
**Tree House Specifications**
- Sleeps up to 10 people in four bedrooms and a sleeping porch
- 3100 Square feet of living space
- 3 full baths and one half bath.
- 4 bedrooms including 2 Master Suites
- Screened-in sleeping porch for 2 blow-up queen beds (or bring your sleeping bag!)
- Pet friendly
- Laundry room
**Tree House Features**
- Wrap around deck allowing you to enjoy the secluded, wooded setting
- Screened-in outdoor dining area
- Screened-in sleeping porch for kids (and adults!) to enjoy a camp-like sleeping experience.
- Large dining table and complete gourmet kitchen
- Relax on the multiple decks which overlook Falls Creek Pond
- Wild Rock Trail, just steps from the front door, provides access to miles of hiking and biking trails
- Gracious great rooms, surrounded by glass, high ceilings, 360 degree natural light
- Gas fire place inside, gas grill outside
- Designed by Master Designer and Resort Architect Tag Galyean
- Bunkhouse with two bedrooms and full bath, attached to main house with an elevated walkway
- Adjacent to Peregrine Park and Bocce Ball Court and fire pit
- Ground level storage for canoes, bikes and outdoor equipment
- Outdoor shower for a quick clean-up after your day of adventure
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 23 2016 - Oct 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 11 guests; add C$134 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$106|
|Pet Fee||C$134 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||C$234 + Tax|
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations made greater than thirty days from the arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50 per rental day processing fee. Cancellations made less than thirty days from the arrival date that result in a shortened stay, including late arrival or early departure, do not warrant any refund of rent. Cancellations made less than 30 days from the arrival date are 100% non-refundable unless we are able to rebook the house for those days. In this case, we will refund the rental expenses minus a $50 processing fee.