|Minimum Stay||7 - 14 nights|
Permit: BBPH2011-0001, TA-063-891-2512-01.
Romantic, unique, charming coral rock cottage perched on the edge of Maliko Gulch. Swing in the hammock, or play tennis on the clay court. This is a property for nature lovers, romantics, and anybody looking for a quiet escape from reality. Wake up surrounded by plants and trees, and an endless blue sky. With lodging like this, why would anybody consider staying in a condo with thousands of other tourists?
The Iolani Guest cottage is fabulous for a Maui Honeymoon, quiet escape, or anybody that would enjoy a quiet Maui vacation rental cottage.
The property occupies a large two acre parcel of land, in the lowest section of Haiku (out of the rain band) and just a couple of minutes from Hookipa Beach. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with hundreds of trees and plants. A clay tennis court is available for guest use.
The GUEST COTTAGE sits to the side of the property, with its own garden and lawn. It has a wonderful, tropical garden view, and looks into the edge of the gulch. The cottage has coral rock exterior walls and a patio with teak outdoor dining furniture, gas grill and sun loungers. The interior has a custom kitchen (granite counters, top quality appliances including a sub-zero fridge), living area which opens to the deck, two bedrooms (king, king), and a custom, tiled bathroom. Other amenities include telephone with answering machine, TV, DVD, stereo, laundry, high speed wireless internet. This is the perfect cottage for guests wanting a reasonable price, but an upscale interior. One of the best features - a unique, coral rock outdoor shower, fabulous to rinse off when you come home from the beach covered in sand.
Note: owner main house and a garage building are on the same property. Each has their own private area.
• Living room - comfy sofa
• Dining room - for 4 indoors, for 4 outdoors on the patio
• Kitchen - Sub-zero fridge, gas range, dishwasher, disposal
• Bedroom #1 - king bed, sliding doors to outdoors
• Bedroom #2 - king bed, sliding doors to deck
• Bath #1 - custom tiled, tub/shower combo
Aloha! We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and it’s important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a “meeting place”. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
Additional information with respect to care and maintenance of the house will be included in the rental agreement.
This is a property for nature lovers, romantics, and anybody looking for a quiet escape from reality. Wake up surrounded by plants and trees, and an endless blue sky. With lodging like this, why would anybody consider staying in a condo with thousands of other tourists? The Iolani Guest cottage is fabulous for a Maui Honeymoon, quiet escape, or anybody that would enjoy a quiet Maui vacation rental cottage.
"Downtown" Haiku is just a mile or two up the road, and Paia town just ten minutes (by car) in the opposite direction. Close to it all, but just far enough away to feel that you've escaped the busy areas.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 16 2016 - Jan 8 2017
14 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Out cleaning fee||C$180|