|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Very quaint and charming single story townhome in the center of Tempe, close to downtown Tempe, ASU campus, mass transit, and to 3 major freeways that will take you anywhere in the Valley of the Sun in short order.
Fully remodeled in October 2012 by professional Interior Designer. Lighted Courtyard great for daytime relaxing, BBQs, or night time entertaining.
Interior Atrium floods the home with natural light. Cozy & comfortable open floor plan features vaulted ceilings, wood floors, and tasteful decorating. Large and fully stocked kitchen, 2 flat screen TVs, wi-fi, cable TV, washer & dryer, garage, and generous bedrooms delivers your home away from home for a weekend, a week, or a month's stay.
Other comforts include bicycles on the premises, tents & bed rolls for camping, and everything you'll need for a picnic a park close to home, or Tempe Town Lake.
Distance from the townhome to various attractions:
* Arizona State University campus - 1.2 miles
* Sun Devil Stadium - 1.5 miles
* Downtown Tempe Mill Avenue - 1.2 miles
* Cactus League Baseball - Four Spring training fields
less than 6 miles away
* Tempe Town Lake (sail, kayak, rowing, paddle board,
sailboard, fishing, relaxing - 1.4 miles
* Tempe Center for the Arts - 2.6 miles
* Metro Light Rail (connects Tempe with Down town
Phoenix) - 1.3 miles
* Supermarket - .5 miles
* Places of worship - multiple denominations within
* Ironman Triathlon - 1.4 miles
* Rock & Roll Marathon finish line - 1.5 miles
* Bus, free Tempe Orbit buses - short walking
* Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport - 7miles
* Scottsdale, Old Town Scottsdale - 7 miles
* Tempe Marketplace Mall - 4 miles
* Phoenix Zoo - 4.3 miles
* Desert Botanical Gardens - 4.4 miles
This is a perfect getaway destination for visitors to the Valley of the Sun, and for professionals looking for a high quality living with no expense spared and all the creature comforts you want.
Owners live in the community, are highly responsible, and very responsive to the needs of their guests.
Biking distance or very short drive to ASU and
Downtown Tempe and Mill Ave. with Restaurants Bars, Great Nightlife, Movie theatre, Live Music, Live Theatre, Tempe Town Lake, Tempe Center for the Arts
Close to airport.
Close to many golf courses.
Very close to multiple Spring Training ball fields.
Stroll or bike ride around Tempe Town Lake.
Rent Paddle Boats, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Sail Boats at Tempe Town Lake.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$106|
|Cleaning & Laundry||C$160 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.