Centrally Located Within Walking Distance Of The Convention Centre
- english, portuguese
About Jorge Babosa
I am originally from Brazil but living here for more than a decade. I just fall in love with the city when I arrive. I bet you going to feel the same;)
Jorge Babosa purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Jorge Babosa chose Downtown
We love the area! And we fell in love with the openness of the place with its 9'6' windows and panoramic view!
What makes this Apartment unique
You can walk all over downtown from this central location. It is the best way to explore the many sights available!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Great stay in Vancouver
Location of this apartment is very convenient (close to Skytrain stop „City Centre“, Robson St, Yaletown etc.). It was clean and it had everything we needed. Would definitely book this apartment again.
Great location...comfortable stay!
I chose to stay at this condo because of its proximity to False Creek, downtown shopping, 4 star+ restaurants, and entertainment facilities. Price was fair as well. Recommended if you have similar needs.
Clean and cozy
We didn’t spend much time at the condo except to sleep. It was super close to everything, which was nice. The only downside was how loud it was outside in the late evenings. Granville St is lined with bars and restaurants, so the nightlife was right outside the windows. I guess if you are staying downtown, this might be what you want and is likely unavoidable. We did not need a car as we were able to walk almost everywhere and take a cab when necessary. The mattresses were not terribly comfortable, but there were lots of pillows which helped make up for it. Bathrooms, kitchens, linens were clean. We didn’t cook, but any items we needed in the kitchen was there. The building is very secure and we felt safe there. The few times we messaged our host, he was responsive and pleasant.
Great Little Place!
A perfectly inviting condo with all the comforts of home. Easy access to everything! Lots of shops and activity all around! Thank you Jorge we enjoyed our Vancouver get away very much and appreciated your accommodation and efficiency in getting us situated!
Great location and value!
Owner was easy to work with from the first contact and very responsive. Location was great as a home base for sight-seeing and the parking was appreciated.
Great location. Downtown
All good. Easy access from airport on skytrain. Central to most of the action downtown. Healthy walk to English Bay etc. Comfy space and full kitchen if you want to stay in and cook for yourself.
- One block away from Granville Street where you can find great clubs, pubs, and restaurants
- Just a couple of blocks from the city’s most vibrant shopping area, Robson Street;
-Just walking distance to movie theaters
- A 15 minute walk to the Aquabus Ferries that take you across to Granville Island (a must see!), where you can visit the public market, listen to live music, eat some great food or simply stroll and view all the beautiful items made by our local artists;
- A 10 minute walk to trendy Yaletown, which has some great restaurants and boutique stores;
- Three blocks away from the Vancouver Art Gallery;
- A 20 minute walk to beautiful Stanley Park;
- A 5 minute walk to a sky-train station so you can get anywhere in the city, including the Vancouver International Airport;
- And for those traveling on business, we are within walking distance of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center and BC Place.