|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This gorgeous high end vacation home has the location you have been looking for. Located on Peak 8 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort: you can take the free shuttle up to the ski lifts or walk outside your back door to the Breckenridge Nordic Center cross country ski trail system. If you to not want to take the shuttle, The Ski Resort is just a 5 minute walk up the street.
Trails End Lodge has a fantastic combination of privacy while being located in the center of everything! Perfect for famiies, reunions, and small groups. The house backs up to National Forest and has gorgeous mountain views, a hot tub, fire pit, grill, and great patio for socializing.
The home can be rented as a 4 bedroom or 7 bedroom depending upon the size of your party.
4 Bedrooms: sleeps up to 10
7 Bedrooms: sleeps up to 16
TRAILS END LODGE FLOOR PLAN:
UPPER LEVEL (FOUR BEDROOMS/4 BATHROOMS)
1. Large Master Suite with queen bed, private walk out deck with mountain views, gas fireplace, master bath with oversized jetted tub and travertine marble.
2. 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed and private full bathroom.
3. Fourth bedroom has a double bunk bed arrangement with its own private bath.
MAIN LEVEL (FANTASTIC OPEN FLOOR PLAN)
1. KITCHEN: Gorgeous kitchen with granite countertops, high end stainless steel appliances. Gourmet cooks will fall in love with all of the amenities this fully stocked kitchen has to offer. The large granite island/bar with inset gas cook top is a popular place to gather and socialize while dinner is being prepared. There is seating for around the island as well as a kitchen table that seats 8. For the smaller skiers in your party, there is a childrens seating area complete with chalkboard.
2. DINING ROOM: The Dining Room is located off of the kitchen and offers your party the ultimate elegant dining experience. Your party will spend hours gathered around the stately oversized dining room table enojying good food and drink surrounded by cozy ambiance.
3. LIVING ROOM: The living room is where you will want to retire after that scrumptous meal in the dining room. Located just off of the Dining Room, you will not have far to travel. Complete with gas fireplace and several congo drums to keep the party going.
4. OFFICE: For those of you who need to have a working vacation, the large spacious office is where you can go to check in with work. This room has 2 french doors that can be closed to afford you privacy, as well as a very large L shaped desk area and printer.
5. DEN: The Den is at the heart of it all. A great place to hang out and sip wine while enjoying the smells of great food cooking from the kitchen which you can see from the den. Families love this open floor plan ! You can sit on the couch and watch cross country skiers go by as well as watch movies on the flatscreen in front of the massive rock fireplace. The vaulted ceilings in this room also lend to the feeling of openess and spaciousness.
6. MUD ROOM: Your party will find this room so invaluable after a day of skiing, hiking or biking. This large room has a washer and dryer as well as a huge walk in closet for all of your gear. The extra sink and counter space will come in handy too.
7. POWDER ROOM: Self explanatory.
LOWER LEVEL (3 BEDROOMS AND RECREATION ROOM)
1. 2 BEDROOMS: have a queen bed.
2. 3rd BEDROOM: has two double bunks
3. Recreation area has a couch (fold out) with 2 lazy boys and a huge flatscreen tv. There is also an exercise area with free weights, exercise bands, and a treadmill.
4. FULL BATHROOM
~ Hot tub with mountain views
~ Outdoor firepit and gas grill
~ free shuttle
~ high speed internet
~ Satellite TV
~ 2 car garage
* Please note that nightly rates are listed based upon the 4 bedroom rental option.
This home is situated in a fantastice location. Less than a ten minute walk to the Breckenridge Ski Resort and strategically located right on the Breckenridge Nordic Center cross country trail system for ski in and ski out convenience. There are miles of trails to cross country ski in the winter and hike and mountain bike in the summer. The Peak 8 FUN PARK located at the base of the ski resort is a fantastic way for kids to spend the day in the summer is within walking distance from the property.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 4 2016 - Nov 21 2016
3 night minimum stay
Nov 22 - Dec 22
3 night minimum stay
Dec 23 2016 - Jan 3 2017
6 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$79|
|Cleaning Fee||C$266 + Tax|
All nightly rates quoted for the 4 bedroom rental option. If you are interested in the 7 bedroom option, please request rate quote for that specifically. Holiday and Event nightly rates may vary. Rental contract must be completed and returned within 24 hours to consider booking solid. All reservations are subject to 11.675% tax, clean fee, and Property Damage Protection ($49).