Welcome to "Luna's View at the Mountain Top!" This impressive 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Somerset vacation rental home sleeps 9 guests and will have you feeling like the king or queen of the mountain.Situated on a 2,600-foot mountain ridge within Forbes State Park, this property offers fantastic amenities and is perfect for your next romantic getaway, family gathering or fun-filled weekend to the Laurel Highlands area.
From the moment you pull up to the property, you'll be in awe of the amazing scenery that surrounds the home. Sweeping views of the Laurel Highlands and Forbes States Park create a breathtaking backdrop for your stay, enhancing the tranquility and serenity you seek on vacation. The house itself sits on 4.5 private acres, allowing you to feel world's away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, while still staying only 2 miles from award-winning ski-resorts and other fantastic area attractions.
Equally as pleasing as the exterior, this newly constructed home boasts a gorgeous 2,200 square-foot interior. Tasteful furnishings, teak flooring, and mountain inspired decor makes the home feel warm and inviting, while modern conveniences like an oversized washer and dryer, along with other high-end appliances, provide the convenience you need in your home-away-from-home.
Start your vacation mornings sipping a hot cup of coffee on the partially covered deck, while you admire the sweeping views - be sure to bring your binoculars so you can spend hours viewing the scenery in the valley below. Later, prepare your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances. After a day in the great outdoors, unwind in the living room, where you can watch your favorite movies on the flat-screen HD TV, while you cozy up by the wood-burning fireplace. At night, gather around the fire pit to roast marshmallows with your companions, before retiring to one of the inviting bedrooms for a good night's sleep!
Ideally situated for outdoor enthusiasts, this home is near year-round outdoor adventure, as well as restaurants, shopping, spas and more! From here, you'll be only 2 miles from award Hidden Valley and 12 miles to Seven Springs Ski Resort, where you can enjoy prime skiing, snowboarding, and tubing. For more winter adventure, try cross-country skiing along pristine backcountry trails. Additionally, the property is located within a snowmobile community that features its own club.
During the warmer months, the area offers incredible mountain biking and hiking opportunities. If you're more of a thrill-seeker, you'll appreciate some of the best whitewater rafting in the Eastern United States at Ohiopyle, a stone's throw away. Nature lovers will enjoy exploring the nearby fishing, horseback riding, birdwatching, and of course, the fall foliage.
While you may spend everyday venturing through the surrounding mountains, this home provides easy access to shopping and restaurants nearby. While you're here, make sure to check out the Fire Cafe in Donegal and the Main Street Wine Bar in Stahlstown, as well as Laurel Mountain Inn off Route 31. For more relaxation, spend the day at the full-service spa in Seven Springs. No matter the season you plan to visit, this remarkable Somerset vacation rental home will quickly become a place you want to return to year after year - book Luna's View at the Mountain Top for an alpine retreat you won't soon forget!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, wood-burning fireplace, steam shower, wireless internet access, 4 flat-screen HD TVs, fire pit and more
- Incredible location - situated on 4.5 private acres within Forbes State Park
- Enjoy phenomenal views of the Laurel Highlands from the expansive deck
- Close to skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, shopping and restaurants
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Full-sized Bed and 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- An Oversized Pullout Chair in the Living Room can accommodate 1 guest
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval- fees may apply
- If there is no homeowner approval, additional fees will apply
- Must be at least 26 years old to book
- It is advised to have 4-wheel or all-wheel drive to access the property during the winter
- Additional fees and taxes may occur
- Please note you will be required to send your driver's license to the Home Owner prior to your arrival