|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This private apartment was recently built specifically to accommodate families and it is located on the only private road that provides year round access to Oseetah Lake.
• Ideal as a family retreat (maximum capacity 4 adults and no children OR 2 adults and 3 children)
• The loft is adjacent to the owner's residence. It is private and is the only rental on the entire 1.7 acre property.
• The lakeside deck, floating dock, canoes, kayaks and small sandy beach are shared with the owner's family and grandchildren.
• The loft and property are totally smoke-free environments
• Shallow sandy beach facing south is perfect for small children
• 2 Canoes and 2 solo kayaks are available at no additional cost
• From the dock and lakeside deck, there are expansive panoramic views of the western High Peaks and Ampersand Mountain
• Wildlife such as bald eagles, loons and osprey are often seen at Oseetah Lake
• The lake side fire pit accommodates family campfires
• The Loft's private entrance leads to a large guest vestibule, with storage space for gear and to the stairway up to the main floor (the apartment is not handicapped accessible).
• The loft is nestled among the treetops with abundant natural light and panoramic views of surrounding forest and mountains.
• Living space is designed in a clean, fresh and uncluttered manner with hardwood floors and artisanal wood-work finishes emphasized by high cathedral ceilings and large bay windows.
• Kitchen is thoroughly furnished for cooking and includes designer concrete counters and island as well as All Clad cookware.
• Wood burning stove provides additional warmth for cozy evenings.
• Gas fired Weber grill on the loft deck overlooks the forest and lake.
• Two cozy bedrooms w/one King bed, one Queen bed and a full size futon (in the living room). They enjoy natural lighting.
• Full bathroom includes shower, bath and large mirror.
• Families may view DVD’s on the LCD TV but no network service is available.
• Onkyo iPod docking station and stereo receiver
• A wireless network allows connection to the world at large.
• A land line phone is available for calls in the U.S.
Other Attractions & Activities
•Quiet retreat, with peaceful lake, south facing beach and dock with panoramic views of the Western High Peaks.
•Located at the western edge of the ADK High Peaks and directly connected to some of the best canoeing in the Northeast.
•A short drive to the towns of Saranac Lake and Lake Placid yet off the beaten path and away from noisy crowds.
•Easy drive to major trailheads for great hiking in the High Peaks.
•Canoe directly from our beach to pristine Pine Pond and to 25 miles of rivers and lakes in the Saranac Chain of Lakes.
•Eagles, loons, osprey, great blue heron, fox and deer are commonly seen.
•The 1.1 mile private access is itself an interesting walk; it leads past flowery meadows and wild spruce/tamarack forests, across an open marsh with views of the High Peaks (reminiscent of the Big Sky country of Montana) and finally to the mature forest of 100 year old white pines and mixed deciduous woods where Oseetah Lake Loft is nestled.
•Great bass and pike fishing
•The 1.7 acre property has a south facing sandy beach (ideal for young children) and woodland paths leading to “Sunset Island”, perfect for a deeper swim and/or watching sunsets.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
FALL WINTER SPRING
Sep 1 2016 - Jun 23 2017
3 night minimum stay
Jun 24 2017 - Sep 2 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$79.74|
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: Two adults with three children or four adults
Standard rates listed are for two adults and up to three children. There are no additional charge for up to three children
Additional charges apply for more than three adults as follows: $50 per night for an additional adult.
Check in for Oseetah Lake Loft is anytime after 4:00PM the day of arrival. Check out is before 10:00AM the day of departure.
One time cleaning fee $150 per stay including trash disposal.