Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 3, Sleeps 15
Niagara Smart Stays | Niagara Falls Vacation Rentals
- english, All languages via email
About Niagara Smart Stays | Niagara Falls Vacation Rentals
Welcome to Niagara Smart Stays Niagara Smart Stays is a locally owned and operated vacation rental company, hosting guests from around the world in beautiful properties across the Niagara Region. The experience you will receive from your Niagara Smart Stays booking and stay is defined by integrity, customer service, community and our commitment to building strong client relationships. The most important element of success by which we have built and continue to run our business is guest satisfaction. We will settle for nothing less than an outstanding experience for you and your family. Niagara Smart Stays operates as a property management company, ensuring that any issue that may arise during your stay is professionally addressed. Our vacation rental portfolio includes more than sixty pristine homes with modern finishes and furnishings, sized from condominiums to executive homes accommodating both short and long term stays. Our most popular destination is Niagara Falls, a tourist mecca that boasts outstanding hospitality opportunities and activities for your visit. We also feature homes in Niagara's most jaw-dropping destinations including: Port Dalhousie, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Crystal Beach and Long Beach, all rich with natural beauty and outstanding amenities. Connect with the Niagara Smart Stays team to secure your Niagara escape today.
Pool / Spa
Great Space for Large groups
For the most part the house was very comfortable and very spacious for the 12 of us. However It was a very hot weekend and the air conditioning does not work well for the size space. On the upstairs floor it was very warm and on the lower floor it was a freezer so that did not make the stay pleasant. As well we were all very disappointed that the pool was not operational.
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our Stonehaven Niagara 5 home.
We hope that we can assist you with your future travel plans.
This home is our most popular property, book your summer dates now to experience the private pool! Please keep in mind that our pool are guaranteed June 15th until the week following labour day.
Great girls weekend gathering place!
Perfect home for a large group. 11 beds! We had 10 people for a girls weekend and it was an ideal home...lots of beds, great pool, large gathering places in the home that everyone could hang out in comfortably.
Lovely and spacious!
Absolutely beautiful home, exceeded our expectations. Also was well stocked and had everything we needed.
Good bargain but right next to a train track
On the positive - the house was very spacious. The kitchen was fully equipped. The laundry room had working machines and soap. The kitchen layout is great. I gave it a four star based on the price, the proximity to Niagara falls.
On the negative
1. The property is right next to a train track, which had trains running till at least midnight. I had to get earplugs to sleep.
2. This property (as of April 2017) only had three real bedrooms on the main level and one bedroom setup in the basement. There was another sleeping area on the main level that was simply a converted space - had 3 beds in the space. This space has two doors that open directly to the outside of the house, which makes sleeping in it difficult on account of the train tracks. The picture online does not currently present the layout of that room - it does not show that the 3 beds are actually in a room that opens to the outside of the house. Therefore, we thought that room was in the basement as pictured and had planned to have our 5 boys sleep in that space. We, of course, had to scrap this plan.
3. At least two of the dining area chairs were broken.
4. The property manager makes a point of letting guests know to vacate the property on time due to cleaners scheduled to come in. Well, there is evidence some of the rooms, at least the floors, had not been vacuumed in a long while.
5. There is no way to communicate with property management if you have an issue with your stay. We were given check-in instructions with code to access key, but somehow they failed to notify us that the lockbox was broken and the house keys had been moved elsewhere. We spent 2 hours trying to find someone to help as we checked in late at night. Finally, I sent a text message to a number and got a reply saying the key box was broken and they had moved the keys.
Great stay at Stonehaven 5
The house looked exactly like the photos, very clean and well equipped with dishware, pots/pans, towels, hand soap and laundry detergent. The layout is fantastic for cooking a nice meal as a group.
I would highly recommend this property, as it is located close to the Falls, and only 20 minutes away from the wineries.
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the home and the Niagara Region while you were here. We hope to book you at one of our properties again soon.