One block from the inner harbour, on Government Street, in the heart of the tourism district and walking distance to a wide variety of fine restaurants, is where you will find our exclusive penthouse which is licensed to carry on business of transient condo.
The spacious two storey condo is a stylish heritage conversion perfectly located in the heart of old-town Victoria. What sets this meticulously restored building apart is that it meets modern building requirements, yet preserving one of Victoria’s heritage treasures, the famous 126 year old Victoria hotel. Originally built in 1892 as a first class hotel designed by architect Thomas Hooper, it is now named Vogue and is the perfect blend of modern facilities with the romance and magic of old-world design.
Located at one of the hippest intersections in the city's commercial core, the rows of storefront and upper storey windows of this building provides an intermediate connection between the historic Old Town and Chinatown.
The private, beautifully landscaped, 800 sq ft roof terrace and garden overlooks the popular intersection of Government and Johnston streets. This gem is truly one of a kind!
Its unique heritage features are exquisitely blended with all the modern comforts.
• Two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms; sleeps max 4 adults and 1 child/teen. Unauthorized sleepover guests are not allowed. No smoking please.
• 13 foot ceilings with 8ft tall original sash windows, facing south and east that ensure maximum sunlight.
• Original red brick walls and 18” by 12” douglas fir beams.
• A rooftop den which can be used as yoga or workout room. Has a double fold out sofa, sleeps 2.
• Beautiful teak floors throughout.
• Total sq ft is 2,073; suite is 1273 sq ft, plus the 800 sq ft roof terrace and garden.
• Central heating.
• Secure basement parking space included for all new bookings from August 2018.
• Washer & dryer machines
• Gas stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
• The living/dining area features two love seats, comfortable leather armchair, artwork, a small collection of books, ceiling fan, large flat screen tv and stereo.
• Telephone and wireless internet.
• Ideal location for walks in downtown Victoria to many hot spots, including pubs, fine dining, shopping & historic buildings. Perfect for anyone wanting to explore the city on foot.
All the extras that our guests would need upon arrival are provided.
We can't wait to welcome you to our home away from home!