|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Life on the farm is fun! Located on our 30 acre timber and pasture farm land, this country farm house is simple, clean, conveniently located and perfect for a family vacation to see and do all the sites and activities in the Flathead Valley.
This 1,800 square foot country house resides right off the highway and has everything you need for a great stay. Enjoy the two living rooms at separate ends of the house for potential parent time separate from the young kids; or two families having some private time. Both living rooms have TV’s and plenty of seating area. The open and clean kitchen and dining area brings everyone together. Enjoy the mountain or timberland views from the windows inside or while resting on the covered porch. Don't be surprised to see wildlife in the front yard eating the lawn - or the flowers!
You can’t beat the convenience and easy access to everything the Flathead Valley this house has to offer. It is only minutes from downtown Columbia Falls or Whitefish for shopping and there are fantastic views of Big Mountain (Whitefish Mountain Resort) and mountain peaks of Glacier National Park. Here are some driving times to local attractions from this central valley location:
• 35 minutes to Glacier National Park
• 4 minutes to the resort downtown of Whitefish
• 15-20 minutes to the shopping and dining of Kalispell
• 10 minutes to Columbia Falls, gateway to Glacier National Park
• 40-45 minutes to Flathead Lake, largest freshwater lake West of the Mississippi
• 20 minutes to the top of Whitefish Mountain Resort
• 15 minutes to the airport
Bring the whole family or meet with friends! There is a queen-sized bed with gel memory foam topper in one bedroom. The other bedroom has a full bed with a memory foam mattress. A finished attic is a great hide-away for the kids and is furnished with two twin beds, along with another twin mattress (with no boxspring) on a frame. Also in the back living room is a queen-sized Murphy wall bed with a memory foam mattress.
Key amenities include:
• HDTV with DVR and cable
• Wireless internet throughout home
• Air Conditioning
• 4 seat bar
• New appliances: large refrigerator with ice and water in the door, 5 burner glass-top stove, portable dishwasher, over the range microwave.
• Fully equipped with most everything you will need to prepare your meals, including coffee beans and a grinder to make your morning coffee.
Dining Room Highlights:
• Open to kitchen Dining Room with a dining table that seats 6
• Large window with views of the large pine trees and apple orchard
If golfing, boating and skiing are top's on your list, this home is located in the perfect spot to do all those things the valley has to offer, especially in the Whitefish area. Views of the ski resort are right out the living room window and it's fun to see the mountain lights during the winter night skiing. Come try it out!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add C$41 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||C$107.95|
|Cleaning Fee||C$184.48 + Tax|
|Security Dep -refundable||C$683.25|
Be sure to read and understand the rental agreement regarding number of people in reservation and EVENTS AND PARTIES. Six or more guests may be charged an additional $75-$125 cleaning fee dependent upon number in party and length of stay. Minimum $50.00 late charge fee if not checked out by time shown in rental agreement due to cleaning schedules with cleaning company.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.