|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Spacious 4 bedroom home located in the Birchview by the Saco neighborhood. 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Sleeps 12+.
Accommodations: House has 4 bedrooms – 2 king size and 2 bunkrooms. Perfect for 1-2 families. Lower level has 1 bedroom with king size bed, one bedroom with three bunk beds (6 beds) and one full bath. Middle level includes full size kitchen, living room and game room. Top level has one bedroom with king size bed and one bedroom with one bunk and one twin (3 beds).
Kitchen has everything you will need - refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils and full set of dinnerware. There is seating around the kitchen counter for four and a large dining table that sits 10 comfortably. Game room has air hockey/foosball table and large TV perfect for video games. Living room has plenty of room with fireplace, TV (w/cable, DVD), stereo and WIFI. Washer and dryer too! There’s a large west-facing, deck on the front of the house – perfect to catch the last of the sunlight. There is a charcoal grill and portable fire pit stored in the garage. There is also a ping pong table in the garage.
2 miles to Attitash, 2 miles to Storyland, 1 mile to canoe/tube rental, 10 minutes to Cranmore and downtown N. Conway. Access to a private beach on the Saco. Short walk to Mt. Stanton trailhead.
Sorry. This property is not available during the winter months (from mid-November to mid-April).
A Partial List of Local Attractions:
- Attitash – There’s plenty to do at Attitash. Ride North America’s longest Alpine Slide at over 1 mile long. Cruise at speeds up to 25 mph on the Mountain Coaster. Choose between 2 different water slides. Let the kids play in Buddy Bear’s Playpool. Jump on the Eurobungy Trampoline. Catch a scenic chairlift ride, mountain bike on 27 downhill trails and 8 cross country trails or take a trail guided horseback tour.
- Storyland – Perfect for the kids or the kid in you, Storyland has 21 family friendly rides including the Bamboo Chutes, Crazy Barn, Dr. Geyser’s Raft Ride, Great Balloon Chase and the always popular Turtle Twirl. Your favorite story book characters abound and there are games to be played and prizes to be won. Finally, catch any of 7 great shows.
- Saco River – There are multiple companies offering tube, canoe and kayak rentals on the Saco. Many of these will drop you off at a starting location and pick you up further down the river. There is one rental company 1.5 miles from the house.
- North Conway – Known for its discount shopping outlets, N. Conway also boasts over 100 restaurants and cafes. Summer is as busy or busier than the winter with an array of events offered throughout the season.
- Hiking – there are many trails available for hiking with the pinnacle being Mt Washington, the highest peak in the northeast. The Mt. Stanton trailhead is walking distance from the house.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$329|