Studio living at the Palms Place is what contemporary luxury is all about. You are surrounded by condo amenities and made to feel less like a visitor and more like a resident.
Attached to the world famous Palms Hotel and Casino, Palms Place is the new Vegas hot spot. Mountain view studio suite with 600 square feet of luxury living space, including marble and hardwood floors, 9 ft ceilings, in-room safe, twin 42” plasma TVs, luxurious king size bed (Italian bedding by Mateo), queen sleeper sofa and a state of the art kitchenette including stove top burners, microwave oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. Silverware, cookware, dishes and utensils provide all the comforts of home allowing you to stretch your meal budget while in Las Vegas!
Entrance to the Palms Casino is a simple stroll through the moving walk-way Sky Tube where the entertainment capital of the world begins! Whether its gambling, a concert, a visit to the world's only Playboy Club or a dining experience second to none, the world of Palms awaits you right outside your door.
- A full-service spa and salon spanning two stories of blissful
- Traditional Turkish Co-ed Hammam couples treatment rooms with
- Indoor Hot and Cool soaking pools
- Steam Room and Sauna
- Private outdoor garden lounges
- Poolside dining by Simon Restaurant & Lounge
- Full-Service bar
- Daily Cabana rentals
- Fire pit & waterfall features
- State-of-the-art tanning salon as features on E! channel
Simon at Palms Place-Kerry Simon serves his menu in a restaurant built just for him. Room service of Simon’s menu will be available to you 24/7.
- A lobby bar distinctively designed for cocktails and conversation
Palms Place, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Check-in will be at the Palms Place front desk. Please e-mail me for confirmed itinerary: email@example.com
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.