|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Location: St. Adolphe D'Howard, Quebec, Canada (1 Hour from Montreal and the Airport)
Accommodations: Chalet, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Keywords: Lakefront, Sunny, Elegantly appointed and renovated, Private, Spacious, Panoramic, Dock, Boathouse, Wonderful fireplace, Near Spas
Recently renovated and elegantly decorated, this unique property gives you all the privacy for a relaxing getaway but is close to everything anyone may need. It is situated on a large and beautiful Lake (St. Joseph) and also gives you access to a series of connected large lakes
- Stunning views of lake, gardens and landscape
- 4 spacious bedrooms that sleeps 8
- Open-concept area for kitchen/dining room/living room
- Fully-equipped and well-organized kitchen
- Great deck off Kitchen and Living room with elegant furniture - Great for entertaining
- Life size doll house for kids' play
- Cable television, stereo and great seating in living room
- High speed internet access
- Basement recreation room with large sofas and ping pong table
- Laundry room with modern washing machine and dryer
- Canoe, Kayak/Paddle Board and water toys
- Badminton and croquet set
- Relaxing lake deck area - patio furniture,stationary dock
- Sledding on premises
- 2 minutes from awesome Spa D'Howard
- 5 minutes from boat, jet ski, snowmobile rentals
- 5 minutes from hiking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- 5 minutes from bike path, golf course, restaurants, video clubs,
- 15 minutes from skiing, snowboarding at Mont Blanc ski hills
- 15 minutes from summer zip line course in Morin Heights
- 20 minutes from skiing, snowboarding and hiking at Mont Tremblant
- 75 minutes from downtown Montréal
- Drive-way snow removal in the winter, at all times parking for 4 cars
In the beautiful Laurentians on a lake shore, between Morin-Heights and Ste. Agathe, this wonderful cottage will provide you with luxury and comfort in the forest of a private estate. The large and numerous windows, give you the impression of being right in the nature and to be able to live the pleasures of all seasons with a great view.
This cottage is recently renovated (2013) and elegantly decorated and furnished to offer you the comforts of modern day living and can accommodate up to 8 people. It is the ideal place to relax with friends and family or as a duo. Inside is a beautifully decorated living room with a stunning lake view and a wood stove, large fully equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a TV with DVD.
Outside - Choose from spending time on a huge multi-level deck complete with beautiful teak dining table, comfortable lawn area or recently constructed (2012) dock adjacent to boat house with room for sitting and dining.
You will be overwhelmed by the beauty and charm of this magnificent cottage and want to return again and again. You will feel right at home while being far away from the daily routine. You will definitely want to come back again!
Of note: Clothes detergent, dishwashing liquid, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, garbage bags, soap, bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter) and towels are provided. No smoking
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$401|
50% of rental fee is required upon signing the rental contract. The remaining 50% is due two weeks prior to the start of the rental term.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.