Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is the largest high end 5 star hotel chain in Asia. "Living Shangri-La" in Vancouver is the chain first operation in North America and Vancouver's first with a five-star deluxe rating. The tallest 61 storey building in Vancouver, "Living Shangri-La" has luxury private high end residential condos from 16th floor up, and hotel operation from 15th floor down.
- Main features include central air conditioning, hardwood floor in living room, roller blinds shading system, high ceilings and high end fixtures throughout.
- The gourmet kitchen comes with Boffi Wood veneer cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash, KWC Domo kitchen faucet system, self-closing drawers and doors, center serving island with breakfast bar.
- 6 pieces stainless steel appliances include Subzero built-in refrigerator, Miele 5 burners gas cooktop.
- Both bathrooms are equipped with wall-hung Boffi vanities, Geberit and Duravit wall-hung toilet systems, marble-tiled floors, Kallista vessel basins, and marble-tiled cast iron tub in master ensuite. Both bathrooms have large walk-in showers.
Occupants at Shangri-La condos will enjoy a long list of privileges, hotel services and modern conveniences made available only to residents of "Living Shangri-La" high end condos, such as ;
- hotel fitness(free of charge),
- hotel swimming pool(free of charge),
- hotel sauna(free of charge),
- room service(payable with your credit card),
- Chi spa(payable with your credit card)
Sky Train station(Burrard station) nearby.
- Shangri-La Hotel and condo is at the corners of Alberni street and Thurlow street.
- One side is the hub of Vancouver Downtown's Central Business District within to most AAA commercial towers and corporate headquarters; on the other side you have West Coast's shopping and dining mecca Robson street.
- Shangri-La's ground level retail shops are Vancouver's high end grocer, "Urban Fare" and Burberry's first flagship Canadian outlet.
- Work, fashion, fine dining, clubbing are all within walking distance from this prime location.