|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Monday or Thursday night FREE when you book a weekend! Call in sick at work and have a 3 day weekend for the price of 2!
Come to the peaceful cabin in the woods for your vacation! About 60 minutes from Seattle!!
Brand NEW hot tub on the deck to relax in while overlooking the rushing falls!
The Canyon Falls Cabin will delight you with the sights and sounds of nature. Come and relax to the rhythm of the swaying trees, the river rushing over the falls, and the occasional call of an eagle. The cabins' serene setting will encourage you to relax and restore balance to your life. Bring a book and cozy up to the wood stove (wood is provided) and hiking boots and leave the rest behind! 4 miles from downtown Historic Granite Falls! The wonderful cabin is perfect for all kinds of gatherings and accomodates from 1-5 guests and you can bring your dog!
With Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest right in your back yard you will find adventure around every turn on the Mountain Loop Road! Explore the miles and miles of outdoor fun! Rivers and lakes waiting to be fished, beaches to walk, waterfalls to admire. There are ice caves to view, huge cedar trees that will amaze you, old mining tunnels and other historic sights. Enjoy hundreds of miles of spring and summer hiking trails and snowshoeing in the winter! And with any luck your cell phone won't work!
30 minutes to Everett, 60 minutes to Seattle
Canyon Falls Cabin is the perfect distance for a convenient getaway from the hectic pace of daily life. If you are visiting from out of town, it is a short drive to spend the day exploring all the sights of the big city and still get back in time for a drink on the deck or a crackling fire inside!
Spend a day, weekend or longer in fully furnished comfort! The cozy and beautiful decoration will enhance your get-away and provide the comfort you need to relax.
* Picture windows to view the river, falls and the trees
* Wood stove and plenty of firewood provided
* Vaulted livingroom with its 'Granite Falls Logging History Wall'
* Fully furnished chef's kitchen
* 2 bedrooms with comfy beds and linens
* Reading loft overlooking the falls
* Gorgeous bathroom with jacuzzi tub and heated floors!
* Wrap around deck for lounging or having a barbeque
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Is snow a problem? In the 4 years I have owned it, there have been a few days with snow, but never enough to hinder driving in and out.
2) How far from the nearest town? 3 miles.
3) Do you provide linens, dishes, etc? Everything you need is there already and all you need to bring is food. We have salt/pepper, a few spices, coffee, cream, sugar too. We even provide dry split firewood!
4) Is there phone/internet/tv? Yes there is free wifi and a landline that has free long distance calling. There is a tv for movies and a collection of movies you can watch, or bring your own!
5) Can I bring a pet? Yes, we are pet friendly and there is a $25 additional one-time fee.
Keywords: cabin, forest, river, romantic, chalet, bungalow, log cabin, trees, eagles
Granite Falls is popular for its MANY hiking trails, mountain biking, fishing places. Come visit the famous Big Four Ice Caves, trail riding, canoeing, mountain biking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$266|
|Cleaning fee||C$100 + Tax|
|Hot tub fee||C$100 + Tax|
News Years eve damage deposit is $300
Deposit will be forfeited if there is pet hair on furniture or bedding, or messes in the yard.
Damage/holding deposit $100 is non-refundable if cancelled within 2 weeks prior to check in date.
Spring/Summer rates are -Holidyays&weekends $150/nite, $125 weekdays
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.