|Minimum Stay||3 - 10 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Guests who stay in this unit can benefit from the owner's golf membership and play for only $60 at the Kings Course & $85 for the Beach Course, per round/person (rates subject to change without notice).
Located across the lake from the Kings’ Shops and built in 2003, the Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a private gated community with contemporary Hawaiian Plantation style condominiums.
Features of this unit include:
* Tommy Bahamas Collection furnishings
* Large kitchen with granite counter tops and bar seating
* Entertainment center with DVD player in the living room
* Free wireless internet access throughout
* Private office space in the upstairs loft
* TV's in both upstairs bedrooms
* Master en suite with large soaking tub & great views (upstairs)
* The second bedroom has a queen bed and a private bathroom (upstairs)
* The third bedroom is located downstairs with two twin size beds that can be converted into a king upon request at time of booking (downstairs)
* Lanai offers beautiful fairway and pond views
Guests of this property will be serviced by South Kohala Management (a professional management company) with a check-in office conveniently located within the Waikoloa Resort. Our staff is on-site daily to ensure your best stay possible. South Kohala Management manages a large collection of properties at the Waikoloa Beach Resort so please call us directly for group bookings and information on special promotions.
* HI ID #W40063048-01
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is conveniently located just 20 minutes North of the Kona International Airport. Although just as pristine and authentic as other resorts on the Kohala Coast, the Waikoloa Beach Resort excels in recreational activities for energetic visitors and is great for families and large groups. Choose from a variety of accommodations around this beautiful resort and the best entertainment and shopping on the coast.