|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
5BR/4.5BA Cancun vacation home sleeps 4-14 with incredible rooftop bar/lounge, pool, jacuzzi tub, grill, wifi, big screen TV, family game area, 360 crows nest view tower, washer/dryer, beautiful ocean/golf course/cityscape views and minutes away from Isla Mujeres! Total Care Package includes airport pickup/dropoff, guide and concierge service! We also offer a free night with a seven night stay (Dec/Jan Holiday times excluded).
FAQ's About Our Home
1. Is it close to the ocean? We are about 200 yards from the beach as the crow flies from our rooftop. The beach is Puerto Juarez which is the original Cancun Beach before the Hotel Zone ever existed. It is the polar opposite of the glitz of the tourist area. It still has the innocent charm of a small fishing village with a lovely public beach which is usually filled with locals rather then tourists (see pics). My favorite restaurant is there - Kulkukan - right on the water which serves margaritas that you simply can't get in the hotel zone right under two big palapas right on the beach.
Literally a two minute drive from our house, at the beginning of Puerto Juarez beach is the Ultramar Ferry which for 8 dollars takes you to our favorite island, Isla Mujeres, which is the reason why we bought in our neighborhood. It's a great island with a amazing beaches, tourist shops, restaurants, bars and - my favorite - fantastic inexpensive massages right on the beach. You can rent a scooter or golf cart and tool around the island on golf carts and scooters. A blast!
2. Is it safe? Completely safe. Our home is in a gated and guarded community which has guard service 24 /7. Look up the location on google maps or Google earth to get an idea of where we are. Search "Cuenca, Bahia Azul, Cancun".
3. How does the airport pickup/dropoff work
Tranquility House offers our TOTAL CARE PACKAGE which we give as a free service to ALL of our guests!
Guests of Tranquility House are treated as guests in our own home. We will pick you up at the airport when you arrive and drop you off at the airport when you depart free of charge (one group only please back and forth. If your group's arrival is staggered we can arrange other pick ups but your party will have to pay for the additional trips, so use your largest group arrival for the pick up.) Scott, our on-site property manager, will meet you at the home when you arrive. He is amazingly helpful (see our reviews). He also is well connected to the travel industry and so has been able to secure great rental cars and vans for small or large groups (we do not take a commission for this - this is just part of our service), help with finding tours etc.
After your arrival, Scott will take you for a tour of the area so you know how to get around town. We will show you the best Hotel Zone beaches, bars, grocery stores, gas stations, the Isla Mujeres Ferry (only a two minute drive away) etc. He can help you get tickets to all of the tourist destinations...and he lives right in the neighborhood if you need anything.
4. Should we rent a car or van? Is it hard to get around town?
It used to be very difficult to get around if you didn't know your way through Cancun's streets. Now it is a snap. I recently paid $2 a day to my US cell carrier (Verizon) to use my cell phone in Cancun just as I would back home...text, calls, and most importantly GPS. It works PERFECTLY now in Cancun/Playa del Carmen/ Tulum/ tourist destinations.
We have had guests that have stayed without rentals and they have even written reviews about how cheap and easy it was. However, I like having the freedom to get around when I want to, so I rent a car every time I go to Cancun.
5. Is there food and groceries close? Yes, Scott will make sure you get to the grocery store. Remember, however, that this home is in a real Cancun neighborhood. It is not in a resort. There is a small local restaurant outside our gate which serves local fare and is very good and inexpensive. Puerto Juarez is down the street with restaurants, but in general you will need to grab a cab, at least, if you plan to eat out. There's lots of suggestions Scott can give you.
Everything about this luxury large group or multi-family 5 bedroom property feels like the perfect location for a Cancun Vacation. Our daily rate is only $240 and up A NIGHT ($250 12/19-1/8 and $240 between 3/1-4/5)... an amazing bargain as a jump off point to the Hotel Zone, Isla Mujeres, Downtown Cancun, and an easy link to Bon-Am-Pok, the road to the Riviera Maya hotspots like Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Chichen Itza and other Mayan Ruins.
1. This five bedroom home is a five minute drive to the beginning of the Hotel Zone.
2. Two minute drive (ten minute walk) to the Isla Mujeres Ferry on Puerto Juarez...the original Cancun.
3. Seven minute drive to the downtown Yachitlan restaurants and bars.
4. Five minute drive to the bus station if you want someone else to drive you to vacation hotspots..
5. Property is in a completely safe gated development of Bahia Azul with 24 hour security and a great international community.
The large roof top lounge and recreation area gives you a breathtaking views of the waters of the Caribbean, and the island of Isla Mujeres. The gorgeous palapa (tiki hut) is furnished with three colorful hammocks, bar, barstools, gas BBQ and table and chairs for large group fiestas. Take the spiral staircase up one more floor to take in the view from the crow's nest - the amazing 360 degree view of everything! Enjoy the intoxicating breezes with a cup of coffee with the morning sunrise or a glass of wine with the evening sunset - both are remarkable views at this property. Nearby, and to the south is a great view of the Tom Wieskof signature golf course of Puerto Cancun.
Inside, this brand new luxury home is completely furnished with all new, high quality, furniture and electronics. If you must.bring your computer, this home is equipped with Hi-speed Wi-Fi internet.. The large screen 47-inch LCD TV and Blue-Ray player is perfect for family movie nights. We have a library of over 50 favorite DVD's and BLUE RAYS. Three of the 5 bedrooms also have small LCD TV’s if you would like to relax and watch television in bed. There are also three Ipod ready radios in the home as well.
The bedrooms are furnished with luxury pillow-top mattresses with 400-600 thread count sheets and beautiful bedding. Each room features something special. The master is a very large space with expansive window views and master bath with a tropical feeling. We recently added a full size bed to that room for very large groups. The bathroom in the second king bedroom is furnished with a combination of high end bedding with traditional Mexican elements and contains it’s own bathroom with jazcuzzi tub. The third king bedroom has a more Mexican Spa-like feeling with it’s own full bath. The fourth bedroom has a walk-out balcony with now two matrimonial (full-size) beds and traditional Mexican decor. The final bedroom contains four bunk beds to make a great kid's bedroom or to house four individuals. In total, the home comfortably sleeps 4-16, easily housing large groups..
The kitchen is fully furnished with stainless appliances, gas stove, coffee maker, toaster, complete cookware, wine and drink glassware, and beautiful upgraded table settings. The dining room is furnished with a large luxury wood and marble table with matching buffet. The living room also contains a game table for poker night or late night games of Monopoly. The utility room is furnished with washer, dryer, ironing board and iron.
For a great island adventure, take the nearby ferry to the island of Isla Mujeres. Round trip ferry ride for only 11.00 USD per person. Carmen can set you up to take advantage of this great location for tours to Xcaret, Xel-Ha, or one of the magical Mayan Ruins. Let her know ahead of time and she can get you set with a quote and scheduling.
Keywords: 5 Bedroom Luxury Home - Sleeps 4-16, Rooftop Terrace, Palapa, multi-family, large group, bar, BBQ, views, TOTAL CARE PACKAGE
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2016 - Apr 10 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$105|
Rates are Subject to Change Until Confirmed.
Full refund up to 60 Days Before Rental.
$75 Cleaning Fee on all Reservations.
$69 Damage Insurance (covers up to $3000) On All Reservations.