|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This beautiful 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom luxury home is a perfect retreat for large families and groups up to 12. No expense was spared in this new home’s construction or décor; this is mountain sophistication at its finest. Breckenridge’s prestigious Highlands area offers tremendous views and the nearby Breckenridge Golf Club; you’re also just a 5-minute drive to the slopes or downtown Breckenridge. You’ll love the private hot tub, and the nearby Lower Flume trail offers cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter, as well as hiking and mountain biking in the summer.
Inside, the living area is spectacular: soaring vaulted ceiling, upscale furniture, a two-story rock gas fireplace, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the ski slopes. There’s also a full entertainment room downstairs with a huge LCD TV and another fireplace, as well as a loft/seating area upstairs for relaxing, reading and games. Outside, relax and enjoy the large deck, gas grill and hot tub.
The kitchen is a gourmet chef’s delight: plenty of granite counter space, a gas range, double oven and an elegant dining table that seats eight (as well as room for five at the counter). The home also boasts two master bedroom suites, so it’s perfect for two couples or families to share. There’s a one-car heated garage, a full laundry area with a washer and dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home.
If you’re looking for luxury, space and access to a variety of mountain activities, Silverview at Highlands will not disappoint. Call us today to learn more about this fabulous mountain home!
- Queen master suite: beautiful room with queen bed, private bathroom with tile tub/shower, private balcony, mountain views.
- Loft: full sleeper sofa.
- King master suite: huge suite with king bed, private bathroom with jetted soaking tub and walk-in tile shower, private door to deck, mountain views.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 3: two twin beds, private bathroom with tub/shower, private door to hot tub, patio.
- Bedroom 4: two twin beds, bathroom with tub/shower (also opens to hall/den).
- Den: queen sleeper sofa.