*** BOOK ONLINE FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION ***
WHY STAY HERE
Nestled within Port St. Lucie along the breathtaking stretch of Florida's Treasure Coast, Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort is a gorgeous golf getaway offering downtime from the rolling resort greens on sparkling freshwater rivers, shell-strewn beaches, and charming sea-swept fishing boats.
The ultimate golfer’s paradise, the Resort features 54 holes of championship golf at the one-of-a-kind PGA Village. In between rounds, take a short drive south to the unspoiled sands of Vero Beach or explore the luxurious lifestyle of Palm Beach- an absolute tropical oasis of glittering underwater coves and palm tree-strung hammocks swaying in the warm sea breezes. On-site, feel free to relax beside the aquamarine outdoor whirlpool before heading back to your gorgeous accomodations, accentuated by delightful decor and an airy atmosphere.
Expansive, sun-kissed courses. Stunning, sea-inspired rooms. Easy access to the pastel-painted Port St. Lucie and the saphire blue of the Florida sky as it vaults over the mesmerizing Atlantic Ocean. All this and more can be yours when you stay with Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort.
ABOUT THE SPACE
Your stylish Florida vacation home at Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort is a spacious 1,030 sq. ft. two-bedroom villa that can accommodate up to four adults. The scenic-inspired master bedroom features a plush king-sized Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed for superb comfort as well as a flat-screen TV and en-suite tiled bathroom with a whirlpool bathtub, a separate walk-in shower, and two sinks. The guest bedroom features two full-size beds and its own TV; the second bathroom has a combination bathtub/shower.
Prepare a delicious meal courtesy of the gourmet kitchen equipped with a range, oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator with icemaker, a dishwasher, countertop appliances, and dinnerware as well as breakfast bar seating. Gather around the elgantly-set dining table for great conversation and even better food before heading over to the cozy living area for a late-night movie on the flat-screen TV, equipped with Blu-ray player. Before heading into your sumptuous rooms for the night, take a moment to indulge in a spot of stargazing on the private, fully-furnished patio.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Air conditioning with Climate control, Celing Fan
- Bose® Wave® AM/FM radio and CD player
- Refrigerator and Stovetop
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dishwasher, cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
ABOUT THE RESORT
Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort offers all the comfort and care of a world-class resort alongside stunning emerald green fairways, enormous outdoor pools, and beautiful picnic and playground areas. Family-friendly and surrounded by the romance of the Atlantic tropics, this resort is perfect for family holidays to the Treasure Coast, relaxing couple's retreats to the beautiful beaches, and golf getaways for enthusiasts alike. No matter your age, your companions, your plans for the holiday- Sheraton will help you realize your dream vacation in luxury and style.
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Outdoor pool and Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services with Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Golf course nearby
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi and wired high-speed Internet
- Pool umbrellas
- Picnic area
- Laundry facilities
ABOUT THE AREA
Port St. Lucie offers visitors a taste of genuine Florida- hiking trips through lush greenery and natural preserves, horseback rides on sunny beaches, some of the country's best fairways, and a chance to catch a glimpse of the New York Mets as they commence their annual spring training exercises. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many delicious local restaraunts or catch your own dinner: the town offers world-class fishing facilities and bountiful rivers and lakes which will delight fishers of all ages. A hotspot for outdoors sports, PGA enthusiasts, and beachside lovers alike, Port St. Lucie offers a wide variety of stunning locations and exciting activities to help you make the most- nay, the absolute best!- of your Treasure Coast vacation.
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Lyric Theatre 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- St. Lucie Historical Museum 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- UDT-Seal Museum 20.9 km/13.0 miles
- PGA Golf Shop 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- PGA Learning Center 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Cobblestone Country Club 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Gator Trace 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Florida Ranch Tours 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Ft. Pierce Jai Alai 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Savannas Recreational Area 17.7 km/11.0 miles
- Harbor Branch Oceanographic 17.7 km/11.0 miles
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Manatee Observation Center 20.9 km/13.0 miles
- New York Mets Spring Training 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Vero Beach 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Ft. Pierce Inlet State Park 27.3 km/17.0 miles
- Jensen Beach 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Atlantic Beaches 32.2 km/20.0 miles
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
This resort is non-smoking.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.