RATES ARE QUOTED IN USD$
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
WHY STAY HERE?
A unique resort hotel in Canmore, Alberta. Set amidst the majestic mountains near Banff National Park, the resort offers the incredible standards and service of a luxury boutique hotel and the personal comforts of a grand vacation home. Superbly situated in the Bow Valley of the Canadian Rockies right in the alpine village of Canmore, Grande Rockies Resort is ideal for families, golf and ski enthusiasts. The resort also includes a water park with slide, indoor/outdoor hot tub, restaurant, and underground parking.
ABOUT THE SPACE
Luxury hotel accommodation located in the boutique building adjacent to the resort building. Each room has 250 square feet of space and includes a king or queen size Vera Wang Bed made up with Italian Frette linens, executive desk, iPod alarm clock, iron & ironing board, free Wi-Fi access, 40 inch Toshiba flat screen television,cordless telephone, digital safe, marble bathroom, rainfall shower,arm chair and ottoman.
Grande Rockies Resort is ideal for families, golf and ski enthusiasts. The resort features more than 140 boutique and includes a water park with slide, indoor/outdoor hot tub, restaurant, and underground parking. At your service night and day is a full team of hotel & restaurant professionals capable of handling any request.
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE
• Intimate relaxation lounge with natural fireplace & full bar service
• Close proximity to Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise and Kananaskis golf courses and ski slopes
• Three (3) beautifully appointed meeting rooms
• Elegant ballroom seating up to 130 guests
• Full banquet and conference facilities
ABOUT THE AREA
With some of Canada's most magnificent golf courses and ski slopes within close proximity, Canmore is the perfect launching pad for both summer and winter activities in the Canadian Rockies. But golfing and skiing are not the only attractions in Canmore.
In the summer, Canmore is the ideal destination for hiking or biking, white-water rafting, kayaking and fishing.
In the winter, snow-shoeing, ice walking, ice climbs and even dog sledding are popular Canmore activities. Of course, especially with the addition of Grande Rockies Resort's Habitat Restaurant and Bar, Canmore has matured into a landmark for food and wine as well.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Rates quoted are in USD
- Reservations for stays of 7 nights or less may be cancelled up to 5 days prior to check-in. Reservations for stays of 8 nights or more require 30 days advance notice prior to check-in. Reservations made less than 5 days prior to arrival are nonrefundable. Cancellation requests outside these guidelines are nonrefundable.
Front Desk services available 24 hours per day at all resorts.
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 11am
- Children up to 16 years of age stay free in the room with parents, when using existing bedding.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to rent a room.
- Handicap rooms are not available at any of the resorts.
- Special requests such as ground floor, or view requests may be made at the time of reservation by including a comment on the guest reservation request. Requests cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best to fulfill each request.
- Identification & Credit card must be provided at check in.
- This unit's design style may vary slightly as images are representative but not exact.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.