|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The master bedroom with a king bed enjoys porch access and a private bathroom featuring a claw-foot tub and separate shower. Another guest bedroom is on the first floor with a queen bed and connecting bath. There are two additional guest bedrooms upstairs, one furnished with a queen and a twin and the other with a set of bunks.A new walk in shower with rainfall shower head is also on the second floor. There are flat screen TV's in every bedroom and a large wall-mounted flat screen with Apple TV in the living room.
9 Lyonia Lane is located in the Phase I WaterColor Tennis District within walking distance to the WaterColor tennis courts and Seaside's Artist District and restaurants. This home is 6 blocks from the beach- perfect for active families who want to experience all that WaterColor resort has to offer. With its prime location leave your car behind and use the 4 adult bikes provided to explore the neighborhood and local restaurants.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 9):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Bed, Shared Bathroom With Large New Walk-In Rainfall Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Set of Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom With Large New Walk-In Rainfall Shower
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Gas Grill
- New Large Flat Screen with Apple TV
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.