Brightside Cottage is our family cottage and conveniently located on the outskirts of Grand Bend, in charming Huron Woods, a quiet, family oriented enclave of executive homes on large, private lots, and a short walk to the beautiful beaches of Lake Huron and the Pinery Provincial Park. All the excitement that Grand Bend has to offer is a quick car ride away, or for the slightly more ambitious, your daily walk or run. If you are looking for a great family vacation near the lake or some down time with friends and loved ones, the Brightside Cottage is for you. We have created a warm and welcoming space for our family to enjoy and hope that you will too. Loud noise, bachelor and bachelorette parties will not be tolerated by us or our neighbours. Available for rent year round, with minimum weekly rentals during the summer months.
- 4 bedrooms (3 bedrooms upstairs including queen master plus two additional guests rooms, each with twin over double bunk beds; 1 bedroom downstairs with a queen).
- 3 full baths including master ensuite.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Open concept main floor living space with lots of natural light, gas fireplace, large harvest dining table, direct access to deck allows for easy entertaining.
- Lower living area with walkout, full bathroom, gas fireplace, Smart LED TV, DVD player, yoga room and 4th bedroom.
- Large deck with covered area and fan, modern patio furniture and natural gas BBQ. All overlooking a kid's playhouse, swing set and large backyard.
- Maximum of 4 cars in the driveway. NO street parking allowed.
- Includes his and hers adult bikes, kids bikes, beach chairs, wagon, indoor kids toys and books, backyard games, board games, beach toys for the kids and adults alike. If you need something else (i.e. stroller, car seat, playpen), just ask and we’ll do our best to arrange it for you.