If you plan on coming to Toronto on vacation, a business trip, watch a Blue Jays game or a concert, this is the best place to stay.
This wonderful brand new condo located in the heart of downtown Toronto with an unobstructed view and situated next to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre and just a few minutes walk to Air Canada Centre, Harbourfront, Union Station and much more.
Behind the building is a Longo's for grocery needs and around the corner are a whole host of quick food places like Subway, Pizza Pizza and Hoops sports bar. Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Starbucks coffee are located in 3 min walking distance.
This new building is connected to the PATH and this section will be ready for use and open to the public by this summer (2015).
Our guests will have access to swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym, gymnasium, party room, ping pong table, pool table, theater room, library, board room.
This clean and modern condo offers everything you need to feel comfortable away from home:
- a restful queen size bed with brand new Orthopedic Delux mattress in the bedroom
- a sofa bed in the den to accommodate extra guests
- a living room with a relaxing home theatre black leather sofa with 2 reclining seats, 46 inch Samsung LED HD TV with cable service, Wi-Fi
- a fully equipped modern kitchen with all appliances and utensils (coffee, tea, sugar, oil, vinegar, condiments, napkins, paper towels etc)
- a fully stocked bathroom with fluffy towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, ear swabs, even some personal toiletries if you forgot to bring them (razor, tooth paste, brush) hair dryer
- an amazing view from the balcony but also peace and quiet time once the balcony door is closed.
It's a lively downtown pedestrian-friendly location with so much to do within walking distance: visit the CN tower or simply enjoy the elegant night time illumination and light show from the balcony, visit the Ripley's Aquarium, Harbourfront –a year round facility featuring concerts, dance performances, films and kids' shows every weekend and many weeknights throughout the year.
Also, the Roundhouse Park situated just across the street is a lively and dynamic venue with so much to offer. It features the John Street Roundhouse, a preserved locomotive roundhouse which is the home to the Toronto Railway Museum, Steam Whistle Brewing (you could take a taste tour). You can have fun taking a ride with your kids on the Roundhouse Park Miniature Railway which is a miniature live steam railway that provides a mix of education and just plain fun for visitors of all ages.
We would be able to provide a playpen or a highchair if requested and at extra cost, airport pick up and some grocery shopping or anything else you'd like to have in the fridge/unit before your arrival (if a list is provided in advance).
Our main focus is doing everything that is in our power to make your stay a wonderful and great experience.