Two Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath, Privately Located Cabin On The Shore Of Miramichi River
About Darlene Stewart
I am retired and my husband is a pastor and manager of a radio station. We love to travel and meet people. We live in the village of Blackville about 3 kms from the cabin's location. We built and decorated the cabin ourselves. When you visit, you will see the quality workmanship and attention to details in the cabin's decor. We have lived in New Brunswick our entire lives so we know the area well and can advise you on anything you will need to know. We have traveled extensively and are aware of the traveler's needs.
Darlene Stewart purchased this Cabin in 2009
Why Darlene Stewart chose Blackville
This property gave us a get away close to home and we continue to enjoy it ourselves in this way. It gives us access to the river for kayaking and canoeing among other water activities all of which we enjoy ourselves.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Relaxing and beautiful spot for a quiet family retreat. This spot is highly recommended and we will surely return.
Relaxing Father and Son Fishing Trip
Owners were wonderful to communicate with. The property was beautiful and relaxing. Had everything needed for a wonderful stay. Would definitely stay again!
Superb and peaceful
The cabin immediately felt like home and had everything we needed and more. Would recommend to anyone. Darlene was welcoming and so helpful and it started our short but sweet stay on a great note. Thank you so much.
Loved Cedar Heart Cabin. Highly recommend this beautiful spot. Thank you again.
We loved it
We could not have asked for a nicer place,
The whole package was perfect from the view to the ambiance of the cabin.
We will definitely be going back!
Awesome place, great people, great little town! John and his Wife are excellent people.
We are centrally located within the province and are within driving distance of many day trip adventures:
• Whale watching and deep sea fishing – Bay of Chaleur and Bay of Fundy
• Hopewell Cape near Moncton
• Downhill skiing at Crabbe Mountain in Millville and Poley Mountain in Sussex Corner
• Cross country skiing in Miramichi & Blackville
• Snowmobiling trails
• Boat tours of Miramichi and Miramichi Bay
• Parlee Beach
• Kouchibouguac National Park
• Fundy National Park
• Prince Edward Island – we are about 3.5 hours from the island
• Historical parks of Acadia Village & Kings Landing
• Wilderness hiking trails taking you to some seldom visited but beautiful waterfalls and lakes
• Regional festivals
• Bluegrass Festivals in Rogersville and Blackville
• Native Cultural Center – Metepenagiag – 20 kms from Blackville
• City of Moncton for great shopping
• Our capital city of Fredericton
• Ritchie Wharf in Miramichi for local crafts
• Local produce and crafts at weekly farmer’s market in Miramichi
• Swimming and tubing along the Miramichi River
• Bass & trout fishing.
• Salmon fishing on the world famous Miramichi River – local guides are available.
• Tackle shop providing fishing lessons and equipment in Blackville.
• Canoeing and kayaking local rivers – Miramichi, Dungarvon, Bartholomew, Cains, Renous, Norwest & Little Southwest Miramichi (canoe rentals available in Blackville)
• Local walking trails
• Four wheeler trails
• Horseback riding available locally
• Live, local theatre
• Cycling along the river
• Guided bear watching tours.