|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Deep Creek Lake – Lake View Cabin with Hot Tub, Fireplace, Pool Table, Fire Pit, and BBQ Grill. Morning Glory has 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, a walk-out basement with game and family room as well as a Loft with 2 twin beds and Foosball table- This cabin includes a fully stocked kitchen is fully furnished with linens and towels provided. We are a dog friendly facility and do not charge additional feees for pets.
Morning Glory is Centrally Located Just Minutes Away From All Area Attractions and Wisp Ski Trails - Sleeps 8-10 - $225 Per Night. While we have a 2 night minimum stay, during the summer months we prefer to rent weekly.
Keywords: Lake View; Cabin; Chalet; Deep Creek Lake
Morning Glory has a very nice view of the Lake, and is located on the mountain to your right directly after you cross the 219 bridge so it's minutes away from all the shopping and restaurants in the area, as well as to WISP, State Parks and the Lake.
1. Check out the many activities at WISP: skiing, mountain coaster, snow tubing, and snow mobiles.
2. Swallow Falls is an excellent place for adults and children for hiking through the mountains and seeing the gorgeous waterfalls! This is my favorite place to go at the Lake and a must see. If you do go, take your camera!
3. Smiley's on Fort Drive off of Route 219 McHenry -301-387-0059 - has an Arcade and go-Kart track and mini-golf. That is also about 5-10 minutes away from the cabin. My children love to go there.
4. Restaurants. We always go to Uno's at least once while visiting the Lake. It is a fun, relaxing atmosphere with good food!
If you'd like something quieter, my parents love the Cornish Manor in Oakland, which is only about 7 miles away. The restaurant is set in a Victorian that dates back to 1868.
Additional Lunch/Dinner Spots: The Black Bear Tavern, Santa Fe Grill, and Pine Lodge Steakhouse.
5. Bear Creek Traders – one of my absolute favorite shops as it has such a great variety of home, apparel, and Lake themed items and old-time candy selections.
6. There are also obviously wonderful water activities: take a pontoon boat cruise, rent jet skis and boats, take a fishing charter trip, fish off a pier in one of the State Parks, fly fish, kayak, etc. And of course, don't forget to relax on the public beach.
7. In addition, there are several outfitters that offer guided tours that provide information on Deep Creek's wildlife, including bears, otter and deer. And, All Earth Eco Tours offers hiking adventures with educational and recreational programs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
We request a $200.00 deposit, payable by check, with the remainder due at least two weeks prior to your stay. Payment's are mailed to the owner.