|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
SPRING BREAK SPECIAL One Night Free. For reservations completed before April 20th 2017, stay 4 nights and only pay for the first 3.
PRE-SUMMER SPECIAL Two Nights Free. For reservations completed between April 21st and June 14th 2017. Stay 4 nights and only pay for the first 2.
Welcome to 1303 Bay Ave,
Do you need space for up to 16 people? The 1303 Guest House, on the same property, sleeps up to 8, has two bedrooms, two baths and a recreation room with an 8’ slate pool table, ping pong table top, three SmartTV and lots of toys for toddlers. Rent separately or together.
People love 1303 Bay Ave House for its interior design, the long list of amenities, the hot tub, the views, and the proximity to the beach and to the town.
The home has been beautifully remodeled and re-designed to its original turn-of-the-century style. The original roof was removed and a second floor was built where there was once was an attic. Upstairs has two bedrooms, two private full bathrooms, an extra sitting room with a 55” LG Smart TV, and a wrap-around deck with gorgeous views of the small town and distant ocean.
Downstairs is a fully stocked kitchen, living room with a second 55” LG SmartTV, a queen bedroom, a den with two twin beds, full bathroom, a laundry room and another wrap-around deck with a propane barbecue and a 3-person hot tub.
1303 is just a block from this quaint one stoplight town, founded in 1884. There is a lot on offer in Ocean Park. Adelaides café and bookstore is next door in a two-story historic building and serves ice cream by the scoop. Across the street is the Bay Ave Art Gallery and a new Antique store. Need a clam gun or a bicycle? Jacks Country department store stocks over 250,000 different items, including groceries. There is also a local pizza place, burger joint, and pool hall/tavern --all this within a few minutes walk from the house.
In summary, 1303 Bay Ave Main House includes:
• Ocean View from upper deck and upper master bedroom. Short walk to the beach.
• Sleep up to 8 people (Sleep up to 8 more in the 1303 guest house)
• 3 Bedrooms + Den (2 Queen, 4 twins, and a Crib)
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Pet-friendly: 2 well behaved dogs welcome
• Dog crate, dog bed, water and food bowls
• HOT TUB and Propane barbecue on the first floor porch
• Gas Fireplace
• Large dining room with seating for 10
• Toys for toddlers: Wooden train tracks, trains, toy cars, trucks, doll house
NEW for 2017!
• Two new 2017 55" LG Smart TVs
• 150 Channels DirectTV
• Sports channels: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News ,ESNU, Fox Sports 1, MLB Network, Root Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Network
• Very fast 60 MBS high-speed WiFi
• Stream movies using your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sling Television, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO or other online subscription
• Rent latest movies at Redbox in front of Jack’s Country Store a block away
• Coffee Bar: Coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup, assortment coffee for your first morning, tea, sugar, non-dairy creamer
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel and glass mixing bowls
• Baking: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet and dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop, salad mixer
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives.
• Table setting for 12: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, plastic dishware for children.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included
• Soaps: shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, dish soap
• Laundry room