|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Fall and Winter Special: 2 nights FREE! Stay for 4 nights, pay for only 2! (Excludes Summer, Holidays and Spring Break). Call for details.
Welcome to 1303 Bay Ave,
NEW Changes For 2017
55" Smart TV in living room
4 Total TVs with DirectTV, 2 more with DVD players
60 mbs High Speed Internet
Den converted from a single sleeper sofa to two pillow top single beds-now sleep a total of 8 comfortably.
Child's train set and kitchen set
1303 GUEST HOUSE is just behind 1303 on the same property. The guest house sleeps 8 additional people and has a private recreation room with a 55" Smart HDTVs, an 8 foot slate pool table, a ping pong table top and a small child;s play area. Call for discounts for booking the two houses together.
1303 Main House has an ocean view and is within walking distance to everything. Across the street is a local Art Gallery and one block East you can sip a latte in an upscale book store and coffee bar. In the evening, play pool with the locals at Doc’s tavern. Jack’s Country Store is a grocery store and department store. They stock over 250,000 items; everything from clam guns to frozen dinners can be found at Jack’s. Okie’s Thriftway Market is right around the corner, which is the area’s largest grocery store.
Check out the amenities:
• Beautifully fully restored and renovated historic home by acclaimed Architect David Jensen
• Ocean View from upper deck and upper master bedroom
• Five minute walk to the beach on the Ocean Park approach.
• Sleeps up to 8 people (Sleep 8 more in the guest house and an additional 5 people at All Inn vacation rental, just around the corner)
• 3 Bedrooms + Den (2 Queen, 4 twins, and a Crib).
• NEW! Den has been converted to a small bedroom with two pillow top single beds and TV.
• NEW! 55" Smart TV in living room with NFL package!
• NEW! 4 total TVs with Cable and NFL package! Located in living room, upstairs den, and 2 bedrooms.
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Outdoor hot tub on first floor wrap-around deck.
• Gas Fireplace in cozy living room on first floor.
• Stay connected to the internet with free high speed WIFI.
• Bring your video games: Xbox included
• Redbox at Jacks country store 2 blocks away. Total 5 HDTVs.
• Large dining room with seating for 10
Kitchen Amenities: For the cook in the family. No need to bring your cookware, we have it all:
• Coffee Bar: Love coffee or Tea. We do. Included for your stay: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup, assortment coffee for your first night from Long Beach Roasters, tea, sugar, non-dairy creamer
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crockpot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: NEW! stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans replaced every 6 months, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: Love baking? All the supplies you need for casseroles and desserts: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop,
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knifes, forks, spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives.
• Propane barbecue on the bottom porch, spacious upper deck with ocean views.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included.
• Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish and laundry detergent.
• Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
• Within a 5 minute walk to many restaurants, pizza parlor, local tavern with pool tournaments, grocery market and department store.
• Doors to a large second floor wrap around deck with lots of seating and a view of the ocean