|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Fall and Winter Special: 2 nights FREE! Stay for 4 nights, pay for only 2! (Excludes Summer, Holidays and Spring Break).
Spring Break Special: Stay 4 nights and only pay for the first 3! Call for details.
Welcome to 1303 Bay Ave,
1303 GUEST HOUSE is just behind 1303 on the same property. The guest house sleeps 8 additional people and has a private recreation room with a 55" Smart HDTVs, an 8 foot slate pool table, a ping pong table top and a small child's play area.
1303 Main House has an ocean view and is within walking distance to everything. Across the street is a local Art Gallery and one block East you can sip a latte in an upscale book store and coffee bar. In the evening, play pool with the locals at Doc’s tavern. Jack’s Country Store is a grocery store and department store. They stock over 250,000 items; everything from clam guns to frozen dinners can be found at Jack’s. Okie’s Thriftway Market is right around the corner, which is the area’s largest grocery store.
Check out the amenities:
• Beautifully fully restored and renovated historic home by acclaimed Architect David Jensen
• Ocean View from upper deck and upper master bedroom
• Hot Tub and Propane barbecue on the first floor porch
• Five minute walk to the beach on the Ocean Park approach
• Sleeps up to 8 people (Sleep 8 more in the guest house and an additional 5 people at All Inn vacation rental)
• 3 Bedrooms + Den (2 Queen, 4 twins, and a Crib).
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Gas Fireplace in cozy living room on first floor.
• Large dining room with seating for 10
NEW for 2017!
• Two new 2017 55" LG Smart TV in living room and upstairs sitting room
• 150 Channels DirectTV with NFL Sunday Package
• Sports channels: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News ,ESNU, Fox Sports 1, MLB Network, Root Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Network, NFL Network
• Very fast 60 MBS high-speed WiFi
• Stream movies using your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sling Television, YouTube, Hulu, HBO or other online subscription
• Rent latest movies at Redbox in front of Jack’s Country Store a block away
Kitchen Amenities: For the cook in the family. No need to bring your cookware, we have it all:
• Coffee Bar: Included for your stay: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup, assortment coffee for your first night from Long Beach Roasters, tea, sugar, non-dairy creamer
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crockpot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: NEW! stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans replaced every 6 months, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: All the supplies you need for casseroles and desserts: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop,
• Table setting for 12: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knifes, forks, spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included.
• Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish and laundry detergent.
• Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
• Within a 5 minute walk to many restaurants, pizza parlor, local tavern with pool tournaments, grocery market and department store.
• Doors to a large second floor wrap around deck with lots of seating and a view of the ocean