|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This one bedroom is located in small apartment building in Columbia Heights neighbourhood known for its Victorian architecture.
Just 3 blocks to Columbia Heights Metro (green and yellow line), 10 minutes ride to the city center, the National Mall and all museums, sightseeing.
Grocery stores (Target, Ginat Food), Gym, Starbucks and many restaurants (The Heights, Sticky Fingers, Red Rocks Pizza, Meridian Pint...), Tivoli Theater, DC USA Shopping Center: everything within two blocks from the apartment.
The apartment features:
- one bedroom with king size bed
- spacious living room with pull out sofa
- one bathroom
- fully equipped kitchen with seating for four
- free WiFi
- free laundry facilities in the building
- private off street parking is available next to the building for $15 per night (necessary to book ahead - limited capacity!)
Keywords: condo, historic, safe area, metro access, convenient location
Safe and historic neighborhood with great amenities. Shopping, Restaurants and Metro all around the corner.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 2017 - Jan 26 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Off street parking available for $15/night. Limited capacity - please inquire about availability.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Special Event and Holiday Rates apply.
Last minute discounts.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.