|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This 120-year-old historic home in the center of Bass Harbor village on Mount Desert Island has a front house that is occupied by the owners, Barbara & Bill Evans, and a back house that is the rental unit.
The rental unit is clean, sunlit and comfortable--a quiet country outpost from which to enjoy all that Mt. Desert Island and Acadia have to offer.
The rental features:
• Two-story gabled duplex, sleeps four upstairs plus two on a pull-out couch. Great for a small family.
• Living room, eat-in kitchen (full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher)
• Two bedrooms on 2nd floor with two twin beds in each (linens included), plus two full baths.
• Small deck with a view of Bass Harbor, which is about 300 feet away.
• WIFI, cable TV, washer/dryer and charcoal grill are provided.
• 1 mile from Bass Harbor Light.
• 12-minute drive to Acadia National Park.
• 10-minute drive to shops & restaurants of Southwest Harbor.
• Minutes to Echo Lake, hiking trails, swimming, boating, golf, fishing.
• Free island shuttle to Bar Harbor and other points of interest. Shuttle stops every hour on the hour.
Keywords: acadia, island, view, hideaway, house, harbor view, Mt. Desert Island, Maine,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$401|
We mail a lease to the tenant and require a deposit of $300 plus 1/3 of the rent (including taxes) upon receipt. The balance of their payment is due upon arrival.