|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Whispering Pines has the best view of the mountains and overlooks the lake just a short walk downhill to the private marina.
The cabin sleeps 8-10 comfortably and is perfect for a couple families with or without children.
The mountain chalet is a 3 level home and has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths
• 1st floor Master bedroom has a King and full bath
• 2nd floor master has queen and full bath
• 3rd level bedroom has two twin beds, a loft with two beds and a kids hide away with one bed
• The 1st and 2nd level both have gas fireplaces
It doesn’t get prettier than this. One of our guests, described Watauga Lake as Lake Geneva in the NorthEast corner of Tennesee. Our house sits atop of the mountains in Appalachia at 4500 feet. Because we are in the Cherokee National Forest, there are very few homes on the lake which makes the views prettier than normal. In addition, the lake gets warm early in the season. You can swim from April through late October. It is a short walk to the private marina and gazebo, where there is a private covered marina; Fish Springs will bring a rental boat to an open slip for you if you'd like or you can bring one yourself. In the winter, it is an amazing home located 20 miles from a handful of skiing mountains including Sugar, Beech, and Appalachian. Our home, completed in late November 2009, looks like something straight out of a movie with driftwood trees inside the house as well as indoor and outdoor water falls. You can be busy every minute, or simply sit by the water's edge and relax.
For more information, the most up to date calendar and lots more photos, please check out our complete website below.
Keywords: Mountain view, Lake view, Watauga Lake, Knoxville, Boone, North Carolina Lakes, Tennesee Lakes, Lake rental, Mountain rental, skiing, Sugar, Beech
Watauga Falls Development – Whispering Pines
507 Heidi Hill Lane, Butler TN 37640 – will get you close with a GPS but you’re best to do the following:
1. Use 114 Piercetown Road, Butler, TN 37640 for your GPS
2. From Piercetown Road, continue straight
3. At the fork/curve, stay right
4. When Piercetown Road ends, turn left
5. Make an almost immediate right up the hill (Watauga Falls sign)
6. Go through the gates and take an immediate left
7. Follow the road to the left at the Y
8. At the top of the hill, turn around and go straight up our driveway. Whispering Pines is at the very top.
*Included with rental - cornhole game, Fusbol table, outdoor firepit, hammock
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 13 2016 - May 18 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 20 2017 - Sep 11 2017
5 night minimum stay
|Cleaning & Trash||C$180|
|Property Damage Protection||C$132|
During Bristol race weekends, the rate is $350 per night with a 3 night minimum; during peak times the minimum remains at a 5 night minimum.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.