Only a few dates remain. Mid-July dates just opened up!
Three night minimum June - Labor Day, holiday weekends. Christmas holiday rates are: Dec. 23, 2016 - Jan. 2, 2016 (4 night min).
Check in: 4 PM Check out: 10 AM
Raspberry Days: Aug 4-7, 2016 (holiday rates apply on 8/4/2016)
Planning a WEDDING? Book the Aspen Lodge for your event. So much to enjoy and lots of room for your guests.
Enjoy your next vacation in luxury at Bear Lake. Your family and friends are sure to enjoy this luxurious lodging with 5 bedrooms that includes a huge bunk/movie/game area in a sprawling 4500 sq ft lodge. The home is situated on a half acre adjacent to private open space and the bike path 1 mile from the heart of downtown Garden City in the Snowmeadows subdivision just off Bear Lake Blvd...for you, this means easy paved access, close to beaches (just 1/2 mile to Garden City beach with multiple walk-on access points between Lodge and Town Beach) and the marina, 4-wheeling trails and more.
Welcome to the “Aspen Lodge” at Bear Lake! Providing you with a luxurious master suite, 'The Denali Room' with king-size Alaskan Denali log bed, armoire, gas-log fireplace, enormous master bath and a separate bridal-size dressing room. Three additional private bedrooms downstairs, 'The Tahoe Lodge Room,' 'The Wasatch Lodge Room,' and 'The Wasatch Ranch Room' include either a king or queen log or lodge-style bed, armoire or dresser for your personal belongings, nightstands and more. Upstairs, the 5th room includes 'The Lodge Bunk Room' with two queen beds, two sets of queen-over-queen custom-made log-style bunks, and a trundle-style log day bed. It also features a large movie/game room and NEW for 2016 bathroom. This open upstairs room easily sleeps 14 in beds plus room for many more. All bedrooms and the bunkroom are decorated with custom-made lodge-style décor by Lodgepole Designs and include pillow-top mattresses, fine hotel quality linens, and superior custom duvets.
• There are 2 king beds, 4 queen beds, 2 sets of queen-over-queen bunks and 2 twin beds (trundle-style day bed), convertible sleeper (living room) plus assorted “lovesacs” and 1200 sq ft of floor space in the movie/game/bunk room (so bring your bag)!
• This property is licensed by the Town of Garden City (All guests, regardless of age are included to determine rates).
• 3 ½ baths (western style claw foot tub/shower; master w/ double sink, make-up station, jetted-tub, double shower, toilet room, and separate bridal-size dressing room; upstairs bathroom; and, large half bath)
• Laundry room is available with new front load washer/dryer plus sink and counter.
• The spacious kitchen is fully equipped (dishes, knives and utensils, cookware and bakeware, coffee-maker, blender, microwave, dishwasher, and two (2) stainless steel refrigerators with ice-makers, a large center island to gather and enjoy meals prepared on the professional 6-burner gas cook-top stove and double oven.
• The formal dining room provides additional space to enjoy those special meals, games and conversation.
• Relax in one of two beautifully decorated and well appointed living rooms, one with a gas-log fireplace.
• Or, escape to the comfortable sunroom and unwind by the bar or share a snack or game at a bistro table.
• Retreat outside through the French doors for outdoor games, volleyball or a picnic prepared at the barbecue on one of two patios.
• Indoor activities continue in the huge upstairs movie/game room equipped with foosball, air hockey, pingpong table, and more.
• Parking for 11 vehicles, size dependent, WiFi and keyless entry!
• Large park-size bike rack to maintain bikes for easy access to the Garden City bike path.
• This establishment is a NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed property. NO exceptions made regardless of size. Do NOT bring your pets. This rule is in respect for those with allergies and the property proper.
• Level grade, no climbing required.
• Paved road and level parking (no steep climbs, drops or hairpin turns).
Bear Lake, the “Caribbean of the Rocky Mountains,” offers it all in every season. Easy paved access off of Bear Lake Blvd; close to downtown Garden City with restaurants and gift shops; the State Marina is 5 minutes away; 2 great golf courses within minutes; 4-wheeler trails 5 minutes away; City park/beach and several walk-on beach access points within walking distance; Heritage Park Pond less than 1/2 mile for easy-access trout fishing,; and, walking/bike path just steps away.
For winter activities, Beaver Mountain ski resort is a short 15 minutes from this home. Snowmobile directly to adjacent trails. Bear Lake offers some of the best snowmobiling and 4-wheeling in Utah with over 300 miles of groomed trails and endless hill climbing, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, sledding, and a favorite telemark ski location. Plus winter fishing, too! Create endless memories by planning your next vacation, girls’ weekend, boys’ days, reunions, wedding/honeymoon, or youth retreat at the Aspen Lodge at Bear Lake!
Luxurious vacationing at an affordable price!
Please send a note if you're interested in seeing additional photos. You will love this place~
Note, this property no longer maintains a spa.
Keywords: House, vacation rental, lodge, cabin, wedding, reunions, family, spa
Pickeville Playhouse (live theater) is within 5 minutes. The California-Oregon Trail Visitors Center is about 30 minutes away in Montpelier, ID. Jackson Hole, WY makes for a good day trip. Logan, a 45 minutes drive through the canyon, is home to the Gossner cheese factory and host to many summer events. The local Garden City restaurants have delicious cooked-to-order food. Remember to sample one of the famous Raspberry shakes during your stay.
|Cleaning||C$340 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$667|
IMPORTANT NOTE: The owner/manager provides you with your written quote of the terms.
Security Deposit: Security deposit of $500 due 1 day before rental (held by credit card)
Cancellation Policy: A 25% cancellation fee on total rental amount due on all cancellations from reservation date to 95 days prior to your occupancy whereby 75% will be refunded to you. A 50% cancellation fee on total rental due on all cancellations occurring less than 95 days, but more than 45 days prior to occupancy whereby 50% will be refunded to you. Cancellations occurring 45 days or less prior to occupancy will receive no refund.
No discounts for late arrival or early departure.
Recreation Vehicles are not permitted in this HOA location (we recommend Traveland RV Park & Campground - Bear Lake for such accommodations). Tent Camping with prior permission
Additional fees for early check in or late departure and subject to availability. Prior arrangements must be made. Please inquire to request availability.
Check in: 4:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. One half total rental amount is due on booking. Balance (0ne half total rental amt + total tax is due 60 days prior to occupancy. Or, total amt + cleaning + tax if reservation is less than 60 days prior to occupancy. Optional payment schedule for reservations made in prior calendar year. Credit cards accepted: MC, V, Disc.