|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
'This home had everything we wanted and more, much more; it was the epitome of luxurious!' Aspen Grove is about enjoying the icing on your cake, outfitted with the 'extras' you will relish by the end of your stay: Kitchen Aid mixer, Panini maker, B & W Airplay for wireless streaming of music in the great room, with exterior Bose speakers in the lower spa terrace, heated bathrooms, towel racks, and floors, iHome devices in every room, and the list goes on. The attention to detail surfaces in every inch of the home, from its artistic, ceramic dinner plates to its original Ira Yeager Native American paintings.
* 15 Minutes to Squaw Valley USA and Alpine Meadows Ski Resort
* On the bike trail into Tahoe City which then heads along west shore to Tahoma or along the Truckee River to Squaw Valley
* 5 Minutes to Tahoe City for Restaurants, Shopping, Events/Activities, Free Concerts and Movies in the Park at Commons Beach in the Summer, Tahoe City Golf Course
* 15 Minutes to Kings Beach for sandy beaches, restaurants, shopping, Old Brockway Golf Course
* 20 Minutes to Northstar Ski Resort and Village