|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Verandah is a Caribbean styled Villa which catches the cool breezes around the wide open balconies surrounding the living accommodation. The villa will sleep 2-8 people in air conditioned comfort. We regularly rent just the upper floor to individual couples who enjoy comfort and space.
Oualie Beach and Chrishi Beach are both only 3 minutes away, our villa is only 50ft above sea level, on the Caribbean Ocean side of the island. Close to the best beaches, the villa has a premium location in Nevis on a quiet private road with no passing traffic at all.
Villa Verandah is on 3/4 of an acre of spacious tropical garden with spectacular views from the balconies towards the sea and the island of St.Kitts. The villa has its own 30ft private swimming pool with palm trees and a waterfall, spacious designer furnished living room, huge exterior FULLY SCREENED lounge,(no Bugs!) where you can eat or relax in comfort, with your own bar, and a well equipped modern kitchen. The villa has 4 double bedrooms, and also a single bedroom annexed to the master bedroom (with a full size single bed), which is great for a child. We also have available an additional baby / toddlers cot. All bedrooms are individually Air Conditioned, the other rooms have large rotating ceiling fans to keep cool. We have two double bedrooms with king-size beds and their own en-suite bathroom/shower.
You will have cable TV, DVD and a sound system which relays music to the house and pool. Bring your laptop if you wish to collect your emails and stay in touch with the world with our wireless high speed internet access, and of course telephone.
Our comfortable villa is ideal for a family, two couples, or a group of friends who could share together. If you do not need all of the bedrooms, or are 'just two' who want to use the house on your own, ( the upper floor is perfect for a couple ), we will offer a discount. The villa is peaceful, quiet, private, and not overlooked. It is not on a 'complex' of other villas where the next house may be only 30ft away. Verandah stands on it own large plot of land on a small rise 3 minutes from the beach on the calm Caribbean Ocean side of Nevis. Padi Dive Scuba boat trips and Golf are nearby.
Villa Verandah is serviced by our maid Claudia , who visits twice a week, Ryan, who cleans the pool, and our gardener.
Nearby 'Manza's' store sells freshly grown organic fruit and vegetables and other provisions. Supermarkets and shops are in Charlestown about 6 minutes drive away. Golf is available at the 4 Seasons Hotel 18 hole Robert Trent designed golf course.
John,our agent from Coldwell Banker Realty in Nevis, will meet and greet you and take you to the villa. He is on hand to help in any way you need during your vacation.
If you fly in to St Kitts International airport (5 miles away) you can cross to Nevis on the ferry (30mins), or we can arrange a private water taxi transfer for you. You will need a car or Jeep to get around the island and we can help reserve this for the duration of your stay.
Nevis, one of the most original islands of the Caribbean, is next to the island of St.Kitts. Our small and tranquil island with its beautiful beaches and tropical forest rising up to the Nevis mountain peak, offers you a stress free vacation, with sunshine and cool breezes all year round.
SEE our VIDEO by clicking in the box above the main picture !
Special Plus Points about our Villa...........
1. Air Conditioning in all the bedrooms. ( it is good to have this especially in the summer months)
2. Safe and shallow beach at Oualie 3 mins away. Free use of sunloungers and facilities at Oualie Beach.
3. On the Caribbean ocean side of Nevis.( important factor for the best calm sandy beaches)
4. Quiet and private, not on an 'estate', only 50ft above sea level and not up long steep hills. Away from all traffic noise.
5. Wireless High Speed internet if you need it, extending to the lovely pool area.
6. Very spacious and comfortable, with FULLY SCREENED huge terrace for evening and dining. .....(no bugs!)
7. A large and well equipped kitchen, ( You may want to try some Caribbean cooking ! )
8. Attractive 'kidney shaped' 30ft long pool with palm trees and a waterfall. You can play your favorite CDs through the poolside stereo speakers if you wish.
9. We can offer a special discount if you do not want to use all of the bedrooms, we have been renting for 9 years now and every guest has written great reviews.
10. The owners Peter and Nikki will look after you personally, and help in every way we can, before and during your vacation.
Keywords: Pool tropical gardens spacious comfortable beaches private quiet exclusive beach big large
The Villa is on Jones Estate at Tamarind Bay , the best location in Nevis just a few minutes from Oualie and Chrishi beaches and only about 50ft above sea level, so no long drives up steep hills to get anywhere . On a private dead end road so no traffic noise at all, you can walk to the nearest restaurant. Scuba Safaris, located at the Oualie Beach, is a full-service dive operation - a five-star NAUI and PADI operation - that is safe, offering professional teaching. It is only 3 minutes away. You can also rent windsurfers here .....or just lay on the beach. 'Miss Junes' the famous restaurant, which you might like to visit, is also just down our lane.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 6 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$16 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$41 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$407|
|Cleaning fee on leaving||C$81|
Rates quoted are for complete villa with 4 bedrooms. If you are only a couple who want the top floor with the master bedroom then the rate is only US$2650 a week. Let us know how many people will stay and how many bedrooms you need and we can negotiate a price for you.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.