|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
This vacation property is on the water & absolutely gorgeous! It has a Key West, Jimmy Buffet & Ernest Hemingway feel. There are fantastic seafood restaurants accessible by boat including “Jimmy Johnson's" sports bar, the Big Chill. Down the street, the World famous Caribbean Club where "Key Largo" was filmed!
Key Largo offers the best deep sea & back country fishing, scuba diving & snorkeling in the world! It's home to John Pennekamp State Park & the ship wreck, USS Spiegel Grove. Guides & charters are available. Accesses to Florida Bay is 100 yards away from the dock & access to the ocean are easily accessible through jewfish or adams creek.
Take a sight seeing tour, parasail ride, of just relax. Watch the sunset over the Florida Bay at the Big Chill or Sundowners.
Key Largo Highlights:
- The African Queen
- Swim with the Dolphins at the Theater of the Sea
- Spend a day a the beach at John Pennekamp State Coral Park
- Visit the Everglades National Park
- Scuba Dive ship wrecks
- Shop both the indoor & outdoor markets
- Visit Art Galleries
- Take a site seeing tour
- Rent a Harley Davidson
- Enjoy the night life at Coconuts
Our Favorite Restaurants:
- The Fish House
- The Big Chill
- Gus’s at the Marriott
- Buzzards Roost
- The Galley for Breakfast
Keywords: vacation rentals, large screened in lani area
- John Pennekamp State Park
- The World Famous Tiki Bar is located at mile marker 85
- Miami Int'l Airport is 1-hour away
- South Beach is 1.5 hours away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$332|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.