|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
2017 Rentals available in November 2016.
LOCATION: Located on Evergreen Road
Joan's Ark, a quaint, affordable beach house, is a well-equipped home perfect for families and friends wanting to get away and enjoy the beach. It is just a short 5-minute walk to a recently expanded beach and provides the following for a perfect getaway:
· A remodeled and well-equipped kitchen, perfect for communal meals
· A partial wraparound deck that has a meal table and a new stainless steel, gas grill
· 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a bright, comfortable living area
· An outdoor shower
· Located on the bay side, it provides a wonderful network of canals and bird life to view on morning and evening strolls; one can also enjoy crabbing and fishing from the canals
· Plenty of parking
· An affordable rental fee that is significantly lower than comparable rental homes
· House cleaning before arrival and after departure during high season; outside of high season there is an extra fee
· Port-a-crib available for use
· Near a walking and bike path
· A short drive to a surfing beach, kayaking, and several state seashore parks
· Located in South Bethany, one of the “Quiet Resorts”
· On a quiet night in the Quiet Resort, you can hear the ocean
CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY
(Must have a renter at least 25 years or older)
Keywords: bungalow, cottage, walk to beach, family, affordable, remodel, casa, Bethany beach, Delaware, beach, cheap, charming, ocean, water, sleeps
Renter must bring own linens including bed linens, bath towels, and beach towels. You'll want to also bring your own beach chairs and umbrella. At least one renter must be 25 years of age or older and provide a copy of their driver's license or passport.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 30 2016 - Oct 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$334|
Rates are subject to change. Weekly Rentals are Friday to Friday (VRBO doesn't allow dates to overlap so shows 6 nights, but weekly rentals are from Friday to Friday). Weekly rentals take priority over nightly rentals during Regular and High season. The week will show available to other renters until deposit is received and cleared. Regular and High Season weekly rentals include cleaning fee. A $95 cleaning fee will be added for any rental less than one week. Memorial and Labor Day Weekend requires a minimum 3 night stay; renters may stay additional days at the Regular Season rate.
Renters may pay via check or money order. Access info is not given until check is cleared or money order is received. Cleaning fee included for High Season. Cleaning fee is not included for other seasons, $95 xtra. 8% Rental tax addtl. $250 refundable security deposit. Half Rental + Security Deposit due within 1 week of verbal or rental released to next inquiry. Balance due at least 2 weeks prior.