|Space||1,161 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Convenience doesn’t get any better than the Beaver Run Resort! This comfortable condo offers plenty of space with two bedrooms and two baths and can accommodate up to eight guests. Your group will find plenty of amenities including a full kitchen, sleeper sofa, private balcony and a cozy living room to relax in with a flat screen TV and DVD player.
LOCATION – Located in the Beaver Run Resort on Peak 9. The Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle is located just outside of the resort complex to give you easy access to Breckenridge and the surrounding area. For access to the slopes, the Beaver Run Super Chair and the Quicksilver Six Chair are both located at the base of Beaver Run (see satellite overview in photos).
RESORT AMENITIES – Beaver Run has a tradition of providing the very best in comfort and relaxation to its guests. Guests have access to two indoor and two outdoor heated pools, eight hot tubs, a tennis court, children's play area, video arcade, mini golf, exercise room, sauna, spa services, retail stores, daycare, ski school, ski and snowboard shops, convenience store, full laundry and dry-cleaning services, two restaurants, a night club and lounge, in-room movies and a car rental service. When the snow has melted, enjoy summer activities that include the Alpine Super Slide, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, paddleboats, a recreation center and more. To put it short, no one will get bored at Beaver Run!
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1161 s.f. / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps up to 8 – 3 queens & 1 sleeper sofa (located in living room)
• High speed internet
• View – Baldy Mountain & QuickSilver Super Chair
• Beaver Run Resort – Peak 9
• Location to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Ski-in/Ski-out – Beaver Run Super Chair & Quicksilver Chair access
o Shuttle – Free Ride Shuttle located just outside of resort on Village Rd.
o Main St – 0.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, wood fireplace & flat screen TV with DVD player
• Small outdoor patio
• Washer & dryer – Located within Beaver Run complex
• Ski storage – Available through Beaver Run located within the complex
• All Beaver Run Resort amenities
• Parking – Available for $15/day in heated parking garage (payable to Beaver Run at check-in), maximum of 6 vehicles, based on availability
• No Pets/No Smoking