|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
We chose Punta Gorda Isles as our vacation home destination because it is so unique to SW Florida. It is modern and clean yet has an historic feel. Boating, fishing, beaches, great dining and Fisherman's Pier are all close by. There are also sunset cruises, day trips to Key West on a high speed ferry and antique and outlet shopping..Too many adventures to list.
Our property has an amazing view from the end of the canal as well as a large lanai and private pool. There is great fishing right off our own dock, where you can tie up your boat. Your no wake ride to Charlotte Harbor is only 5 minutes.
The Master Bedroom King bed overlooks the canal and is only 4 steps out the oversized pocket sliders to the heated pool. There is a private guest suite with Queen sized bed, walk in closet, full bath and complete privacy, making it perfect for 2 couples or a family. The third bedroom has two twin beds. All rooms have sliders that open onto the enclosed lanai, so when they are opened it's like living outdoors!! We think it's amazing.
Please note that all correspondence with me will be done through VRBO or over the phone. There has been increasing phishing activity , so for the safety of my renters, do not respond to, enter into a contract or send money to anyone other than myself or through VRBO.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$78|
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Pets are not permitted in rental unit under any conditions. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
2. Damage Protection –There is a one time, non-refundable damage protection fee of $49 due with the signed contract and initial deposit.
3. PAYMENT - Payment equal to 1/3 of the rental rate is required upon receipt of signed contract. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Justine LaPierre. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. 1/3 is due 90 days prior to arrival. The final payment is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date. 4. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel ninety (90) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must make the change at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per rental is limited to six (6) persons.
6. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Please leave garage door opener on the kitc
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.